Term 5 - Back in the Saddle Again

Noldodan

2 years of waiting...
This is the official thread of Aventine.

Term 3 Aventine Thread

Governor of Aventine: Noldodan
Deputy Governor of Aventine: Gingerbread Man, once again

Announcements:
None.

Cities:

Aureus (capital)
Inadatto
Regia Doughnutia
Lake Asphinxia
Elephantine
Memphis
New Jedina
River Crossing
Iron Hills
Omalu
Seven Hills
Byblos

Build Queues:

Aureus: Factory, Musketman, Musketman
Inadatto: Factory, Musketman, Musketman
Regia Doughnutia: Factory, Musketman, Musketman
Lake Asphinxia: University, Bank, Factory
Elephantine: University, Factory, Musketman
Memphis: Courthouse, Factory, Musketman
New Jedina: Factory, Musketman, Musketman
River Crossing: Courthouse, Bank, University
Iron Hills: Iron Works, Factory
Omalu: Factory, Musketman, Musketman
Chieftess: Marketplace, Barracks, Bank
Seven Hills: Marketplace, Barracks, Factory
Byblos: Temple, Library, Barracks

My Lord Governor,

Hopefully you have seen this post in the Senatorial thread. As Governor of Aventine, this affects you more than the other Govenors. The very land that makes Aventine so productive, the hills and mountains, demand more time for the same work. You will note that attention Aventine has been getting recently.

Any assistance you can render would be greatly appreciated by the Department of Land Management.

My thanks!
-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

Governor,

In preperation for the Space Race, the major production centers of Fanatica need to be identified and developed.

Prior to the next chat, I would like you to identify those cities in your province, that with a Factory, Hospital and decent population (15+) will be capable of producing 50 shields per turn or more.

For each of those citied, please identify all needed tile improvements to maximize the sustainable production for that city.

I will then work with the Domestic Leader to assist the cities as needed.

Thanks,

My Lord Governor,

We are nearing the end of both this term, and the Industrial Age. I am asking you to help me in improving your province.

For the past few chats, Vice President Rik Meleet and I have been laboriously going through each city on a periodic basis looking for improvements to cash rush. This has dramatically extended the time for each turn chat.

We will not do this anymore. As Governor, part of your duties include searching for items to cash rush, and bringing them to the attention of the Domestic Minister.

For the last two turn chats, neither Rik nor I will be reviewing cities for cash rushes. Our expectation is that each Govenor will identify those improvements that make sense to cash rush. Please post that list in the Budget thread as usual for the Domestic Minister, or his Deputy, to review. Be sure to look ahead, and plan for a full 10 turns. Improvements besides just the immediate build can be rushed, and rushes can happen on any turn, not just the pre-turn.

Our treasury is flush, and will continue to grow at around 600 gold per turn. Please, help us spend it!

Thanks,

Dear Governor

I require a short synopsis on your province, Links to city threads if applicable for the website. Please PM them to me.

Thanks,
Fionn

Governor and Fionn,

You will find a current city list with links here . If you find any errors, please let me know.

Top Bottom