Term 5 - Esquiline; changing our future

So do we have some new screenies to look at? (I can't load the game, there being the version discrepancey between PC and Mac)

In response to Toa's comments I think that reason that we are playing this game is to have fun. Sure we could play this game to a T but the reason I joined was to go out meet others "play house" so to speak and just plainly have fun. I know that we could easily turn our civ into a major power house but we do it this way so taht we all play a role and sometimes, just sometimes it's fun to be a pain in the backside. :)

Governor,

In preperation for the Space Race, the major production centers of Fanatica need to be identified and developed.

Prior to the next chat, I would like you to identify those cities in your province, that with a Factory, Hospital and decent population (15+) will be capable of producing 50 shields per turn or more.

For each of those citied, please identify all needed tile improvements to maximize the sustainable production for that city.

I will then work with the Domestic Leader to assist the cities as needed.

Thanks,
-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

The only city I can really get upto 50 shields is Nar Shaddaa. In order to do that I need all tiles within the city perimeters (some tiles are taken by Xak Tsaroth), I have to irrigate the now forested tile and I have to work the mountains with mines. Perhaps I can get it upto 60. Max size is 17 or 18 or 19 (depending what's under the forest.

Perhaps I can get Skunkworks up there too, but that will reduce several other cities, like Klixus-Major.

Aack! take away from my precious Klixus??? NNNOOOOO!!!!

Seriously, I'm ok with that.

My Lord Governor,

We are nearing the end of both this term, and the Industrial Age. I am asking you to help me in improving your province.

For the past few chats, Vice President Rik Meleet and I have been laboriously going through each city on a periodic basis looking for improvements to cash rush. This has dramatically extended the time for each turn chat.

We will not do this anymore. As Governor, part of your duties include searching for items to cash rush, and bringing them to the attention of the Domestic Minister.

For the last two turn chats, neither Rik nor I will be reviewing cities for cash rushes. Our expectation is that each Govenor will identify those improvements that make sense to cash rush. Please post that list in the Budget thread as usual for the Domestic Minister, or his Deputy, to review. Be sure to look ahead, and plan for a full 10 turns. Improvements besides just the immediate build can be rushed, and rushes can happen on any turn, not just the pre-turn.

Our treasury is flush, and will continue to grow at around 600 gold per turn. Please, help us spend it!

Thanks,
-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

From the desk of the Mayor of Klixus- Major

Just as an option, I wouldn't mind having the factory or hospital in my city rushed.

Mayor Vander

Vander: I'll look into it. In the T/C Klixus-Major was mentioned for rushing the factory, but was not approved by the Dom Rep (some strange guy called Rik Meleet).

The cost was too high, our treasury too small and the beneift too small to do it. Perhaps when we have more cash.

Dear Governor

I require a short synopsis on your province, Links to city threads if applicable for the website. Please PM them to me.

Thanks,
Fionn

Governor and Fionn,

You will find a current city list with links here . If you find any errors, please let me know.

Well, you got that Forest tile you wanted, even without actually reciving my permission, kinda jumped the gun in your instructions....
:p

Don't care though cause after looking at the save Xak Tsaroth it doesn't really hurt the city (didn't have a chance to look last time).

So did I end up getting my factory/hospital rushed?

For if I did, I would like to build one of the Destroyers the Military Department is requesting. Having a Harbor and Factory puts my city into a fine position for producing one of these fine ships.

Thank you very much, governor.
From the looks of it, I request that my city produce a destroyer before the bank is built. The military Department requests it.

Given War Mongrol's withdrawl from the governer race, there is now an opening for the Governor of our Provence. I plan on filling that vacancy. I encourage each and everyone that reads this to vote for me. I have been a mayor our our provence for many a term, now. I have been you brother as mayor and now I ask that you help me enter this position of Governorship. I will lead us as Rik has, with dedication and determination to do the best for our provence. You can have faith in me to do the best for our provence.

A thounsand thanks,
Vander

Top Bottom