Term 5 - Presidential Office: Painting it Pink!

Probably a lot, so it should be a low priority item, but should be done in cities with the most growth potential.

The forum upgrade is scheduled for this coming weekend, so the TC scheduled for May 8 will need to be rescheduled, or it will have to be played without the ability to reference the forum.

Originally posted by von_Clausewitz
I have no idea what Province #10 is comprised of but Ill be governor. If it isn't against the constitution I could be VP as well.

Thank you von_Clausewitz. Province 10 is shown here. You can't be both, being the Governor of Province 10 would be most useful. Once you start your province thread I will link to it.

That's not a summary, but it is excellent none the less! Bravo! You've earned my vote for next term. I sure hope you can keep up the good work. :goodjob:

Two questions:

1) I was a bit surprised to see our two leaders form armies right away. I don't recall any discussion about how to use leaders - though I admit I haven't been paying 100% attention. Has there been discussion on that or was the decision to form armies a purely DP decision?

2) What can we do to reduce the amount of time you have to spend on the pre-turn? I hope to see your excellent summaries continue and don't want pre-turn stuff draining your energy at their expense. As a governor I'd like to post my instructions that make it as easy on you as possible.

donsig
Governor of Norwich

Thank you for your comments donsig

In answer to your questions:
1) there was some citizen discussion pre-emptively here about what to do with a great leader. At the time the first one appeared there was no Wonder we could rush, so looking at that discussion I made the decision to build an army rather than have the leader sit around doing nothing and prevent us from getting another. As there was no wonder to rush there seemed little point in stopping the chat to discuss it. Similarly for the second.

2) Hopefully I will improve. I have been intending to respond to each of the officials who posted, unfortunately sleep has got the better of me, and I haven't yet had the time, but I did find it easier when the queues and MM instructions were listed together for each city rather as two lists - I found that I was going back to cities twice, first for the queue then for the MM rather than doing both together.

I certainly intend to keep posting summaries, I hope they allow more people to follow the game.

Thank you

Just a reminder that we have approval from the finance minister to sell the bank in Desolatem and rush the temple in Almaren. :)

Thanks,
donsig
Governor of Norwich

donsig said:
So, when is the next game play session? :confused:

Come hell or high water, the next session is on Wednesday 12 May at 17:30 GMT!

Please note: rather than force everyone to repost their instructions I have reused the TCIT originally created for the cancelled session.

Noldodan said:
Sorry to all about being absent this first week of term, but I haven't had time to do much online AND I can't find my Civ CD. Also, I will unfortunately be absent the remaining three weekends this month. So, I offer my resignation and invite President Furiey to appoint a replacement if he wishes to. If he does not, I will still try to provide TC instructions if I find my Civ CD.
What is the situation in Serlinore? We don't have a thread, we don't hace tc instructions, and maybe we don't have a governor?

Furiey said:
No, Unfortunately Noldodan has been forced to resign as Governor, and I have as yet not appointed another. In the meantime, suggestions for build queues etc will be gratefully received.
That's what I wanted to hear. (The 2nd sentence!) ;)

May I humbly suggest as follows:
Groton: switch to army, always army
Mûre: factory, market, tank
Grand Bricolage: switch to market, granary, factory
Oldenburg: courthouse, market, aqueduct (mm for production)
Exile: aqueduct, market, ironclad (to kill the barb galleys)
Rubanovka: factory, granary, library, market, university
Sambhava: aqueduct, factory, university

Worker instructions: Up to the DP’s preference.

My Dear President,

I have noticed a few irregularities in Norwich. Work on the harbor in Sandy has progressed far beyond expectations. Also, there is now a harbor in Berlingueria and a temple in Amphi. Furthermore, workers are queued up in these cities. I do not recall placing instructions for this. Could your office explain this?

Also, I request that the game play session scheduled for Wednesday be postponed until this matter is thouroughly looked into.

donsig
Governor of Norwich

Top Bottom