Term 5 - Science - The Neiberhood Laboratory

Leader Bacon King,

In the current poll, Peri suggested we research Radio so that we could trade it for other techs. Have you done an analysis of what techs we are up or down from other civs? This would be valuable information to determine if researching a tech for its trade value would be worth it. There is no sense pursuing that if there is nothing to trade for.

I can't do an analysis of what techs we are up or down from other civs, because, as already stated, I have no civ 3 access.

Originally posted by Bacon King
I can't do an analysis of what techs we are up or down from other civs, because, as already stated, I have no civ 3 access.

Have you tried looking for the Tech Tree in CFC. you can certanly use that to track our progress :).

CG,

I believe he does have the tech tree. Without the save though, it's hard for him to determine what techs the other civs have.

-- Ravensfire

My Lord Science Minister,

As you may have read in the Chat Log, we have had a termendous chat today!

We actually didn't reseach a single technology, and spent several turns at 0% science! We did trade for the following technologies though: Nationalism, Communism, Espionage, and Refining.

We are currently researching Steel, and will learn that tech next turn. Our current income makes it possible for us to run at or near the 4 turn minimum for science for the foreseable future. The remaining techs in the Industrial Age are:
Steel (we get in 1 turn)
Combustion
Flight
Advanced Flight (not required to advance)
Amphibious War (not required to advance)
Mass Production
Motorized Transportation
Radio

Although we have nearly a week before the next chat, I would like for you to plan out at least 4 techs. I would also like the Science Department to determine if there is a need to research the optional techs for this era, or simply buy them from the AI.

Thanks for you efforts so far, especially without access to the game!
-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

Top Bottom