Term 6 - Military Department: Aciem Instruxit

Peri

Vote early and vote often
Military Leader: Peri
Military Deputy: CivGeneral

Term 5

Please post any comments or questions you may have on the nation's security and defence.

I would like to welcome CivGeneral to the team and offer my congratulations to all those who were elected to office this term. :goodjob:

In AD1770 our armed forces consist of:

73 Tanks
8 Mech Infantry
30 Cavalry
120 Infantry
13 Legions
1 Warrior

25 Artillery

12 Battleship
14 Destroyer
1 Ironclad
4 Transports

3 Fighters
18 Bombers

In AD1770

Our armed forces are stronger than the:

Americans
Greeks
English
Chinese
Japanese
Russians
Aztecs
Babylonians
Persians

Our armed forces are about the same size as the:

Germans

I would like the Military Department to consider these proposals to invade the Babylonian island and Edo. Please post an official discussion thread and a poll soon; this plan will likely matter for the chat or two after this upcoming one.

I would like to suggest upgrade of the Caravel located in Bootia, to a Transport, and moving it to one of the expected theatres of operations.

Edit: Also, don't move too fast on telling the governors to stop producing military units. Odd are in our favor that Uranium will be plentiful once we discover Fission, but on the off chance that there is none in our territory, the military should be on alert for an operation to go acquire some.

Leader Peri:

I have 2 large production cities that are running out of improvements to build. So, if you need any military units let me know and we will take care of it.

Governor zorven

I would like to apply to do something involving the military, im not sure what but if there is anything I can do, I would be happy to take the job on. im busy for a few dasys, but ill be able to do stuff in say... 3 days.

How would you like to be head of the navy?
This would involve giving your opinion regularly on matters of naval combat and the deployment of our ships. (similar to being a mayor but with ships instead of a city)

Has this Dept. considered an invasion of Germany.

We have a situation I would like to adress:

There have been sightings of 3 Babylonian Battleships and 2 Babylonian Ironclads near the cities of Persian landing, Coneland, and Dinas Emrys.

For our defense of our coast, I suggest using the Artillery in Dinas Emyrs to hit one of the ships. Then to use ships in the harbors of Perasian landing and Slice of Bacon. To prevent further attacks on this region or in case those forces are not anough, I propose calling up our ships in the ports of Sycorax and Cold Harbor which contain 4 battleships.

Most of our fleet is on our north coast aligned with the German continent, and the japanese fight in the Northeast. We might need to step up production of ships on that coast to aid our outnumbered forces in the region.

- Sarevok

I just have one question for the Military Department: Would it be okay if I rebased a couple of extra bombers to Spiceland to launch bombing missions against Japan?

Dear Military Leader Peri,

How fast can you get your troops positioned to take Tokyo ?

Domestic demands peace with the world, but Japan is unwilling to talk and since they have a MPP with Babylon making peace with Babylon and still fighting the Japanese is senseless. But I expect the Japanese to talk when Tokyo is razed, captured or perhaps even threatened.

At this moment peace with Japan, so we can make our citizens happy again, is more important than Fanatica's rule in Tokyo.

Can you please position your troops quickly to get the Japanese at the negotiation table again ?

Regards,

Rik Meleet
Domestic Leader of millions of unhappy Fanaticans.

Thank you for your instructions. I have authorised use of all means to achieve this objective.

Originally posted by Sarevok
We have a situation I would like to adress:

There have been sightings of 3 Babylonian Battleships and 2 Babylonian Ironclads near the cities of Persian landing, Coneland, and Dinas Emrys.

For our defense of our coast, I suggest using the Artillery in Dinas Emyrs to hit one of the ships. Then to use ships in the harbors of Perasian landing and Slice of Bacon. To prevent further attacks on this region or in case those forces are not anough, I propose calling up our ships in the ports of Sycorax and Cold Harbor which contain 4 battleships.

Most of our fleet is on our north coast aligned with the German continent, and the japanese fight in the Northeast. We might need to step up production of ships on that coast to aid our outnumbered forces in the region.

- Sarevok

Thank you for the update. I regret that I did not read it in time. However please keep up this good work. :)

Regards

Top Bottom