Term 6 Office of the President - From Computers to Alpha Centauri

I don't know about that, but I do know that it didn't give us a turn of forgiveness before plunging much of our empire into disorder. Perhaps it can be explained by this: China declared war on their Turn 1, by our Turn 2 our cities were in disorder. I did not wait a turn for the disorder to break out before stopping the chat.

In order to be able to control unhappyness sufficiently I request our President Bootstoots to load up the game and only make peace, and perhaps some trades, but don't press enter, and do upload the save. Then Domestic can then sufficently decide how to tackle this unhappyness.

What do you think ?

I posted thi also in the Happyness or rather said unhappyness thread.

Rik Meleet
Domestic leader of millions of unhappy citizens.

Sure, I'd be willing to do that. I'll do it within an hour or two. :)

However, I will only make peace with Germany and China as the FA office has stated.

Don't you need the approval of FA and Trade before doing any Peace or trade deals?

Mr. President,

Could you please report on a couple of issues?

1) Do you have a list of which cities have produced parts for the spaceship?

2) Why is Thebes producing a Modern Armor when I did not specify this in my instructions?

Thank you,

zorven
Governor of Cælian

These cities have produced spaceship parts:
Gorina
Aureus
Regia Doughnutia (2 parts)
Thebes

Additionally, Iron Hills hasn't produced one yet but will in one turn.

It appears that I made a mistake in Thebes after I superceded its build queue with a spaceship part and forgot to place it back on wealth. I apologize for this mistake.

Thank you. I am glad to see that Cælian has been able to assist in the construction of our space craft.

I can see that everyting is stable in the DG ;).

Well, that's it. We have successfully gone from Computers to Alpha Centauri in Term 6. I would like to thank everybody who participated in the DG for making this all possible.

Top Bottom