1. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

The funniest thing in Civ3

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Knockout, May 12, 2002.

1. Knockout

Knockout Chieftain

Nov 15, 2001
    Rijeka, Croatia
    when I get a tech lead, I got all the civilizations coming up to me with trade offers like this:

we give territory map
    we want territory map and computers (or whatever)

yeah, right! I want your territory map soooo bad... maybe I could throw in some extra cash? how about some dyes or gems? few cities maybe? HA!

to stupid to be funny as a matter of fact...
  2. God

God God

Dec 1, 2001
    I have those type of turns too. Sometimes all the civs come 1 by 1 to me and ask me to trade world maps or techs. It gets annoying if you have 12 civs on the map.
  3. philippe

philippe FYI, I chase trains.

Mar 24, 2002
    Bourgondische Kreitz
    i find it funny when your rival city has only one city tottaly nuked and so doomed:that they say:we will never surrender and next round they are destroyed
  4. Knowze Gungk

Knowze Gungk NOT a mushroom

May 8, 2002
    Brisbane QLD
    The funniest thing I've seen, after playing with the mod, was that
    every time one of my workers moved adjacent to one of my ballistic
    unit, that unit would take a pot shot & kill my worker.
    But the funniest part was when a worker moved adjacent to an
    unprotected city holding an ICBM...Need I say moore?