The Mayor's Council of Esquiline

War_Mongrol

The Quiet, loud one...
Welcome fellow Mayors and fellow Citizens.
What hopefully shall become of this Council is a discussion panel in which we the Mayor's of Esquiline (and if citizens wish to as well) discuss the needs and greater desires of the Esquiline Province as a whole. For now I will sit back and see how many of my fellow Mayors would be interested in joinning this Council. In the meantime I give you Our beautiful Province:

Attachments

• esquiline province with names.jpg
    esquiline province with names.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 287
No... it's just that certain colors are hard to read on the map so I used wat ever was easier on the eyes.

[The first Prez. Bush] "Wellsir, I think that I'll, ah... Sign up fer this little shindig you gat goin' here."[/The first Prez. Bush]

You got Klixus Major.

Thank you to all the Mayors who have joined. Out of the possible 9 Mayors we now currently have 5 (and the numbers keep growing :goodjob: ). My short term plans for now are to wait out this t/c since I would still like the participation of the others, but after tht t/c I wish to procede in this fashion (please feel free to correct me or add):
1. Post new building queues (Shouldn't be a problem here since we should be doing this already :) )
2. Decide as a group which of the new building queues should be fixed or adjusted for the benefit of the Province as a whole.
3. Discuss future plans for our Province.
4. Write a document which has a collective of our new building queues and any requests that we might have for our Governor.

In the long term I hope this enables us to become better aquianted with one another and builds the frame work for the strenghthening of our Province.:goodjob:

I would like to sign up. I am with Nar Shaddaa

Greetings fellow Mayors, assuming that no other Mayors wish to participate in the Council then it will be the 5 of us, which is the majority of the Mayors in this Province. :thumbsup: Now if and when you feel up to the task please review your current City status and as soon as you can post your Building Queues. This will open up what I hopefully will become a discussion on the greater needs of Esquiline and our Cities. Hope to hear from you soon. :wavey:
Your fellow Mayor,
War Mongrol

Ofcourse Bacon King any one is more than welcome to join in the betterment of Esquiline.

Well my city, coneland is a worker factory so it is just worker production.

-mayor conhead

From the Desk of the Mayor of Klixus- Major

I think that my city has at least some productivity in it. Given all the buildings I have personally overseen constructed in my fair city, I would like to continue with it's expansion.

Mayor of Klixus Major,
Vander

From the Office of War Mongrol Mayor of North Shore

Greetings Fellow Mayors upon investigation of the needs of North Shore I find that while the courthouse may take time to build in my city, then next logical step is for a granary to encourage growth in the city.

I await other's bulding queues so that we may examine and determine what Esquiline needs in our immediate future. Luckily the midweek turnchat has been cancelled so we have more time to respond to the matters of our fair Province of Esquiline.

Dear Mayors (and other Citizens of Fanatica),

I merely want to wish you all the best of luck to those of you whom are running for Office. As well as hope you the best in those new polished offices once you get there :goodjob: .

Your Friend,
War Mongrol

Now, if I'm not mistaken, aren't you running to be the next Governor of our fare Provence?

Indeed I am, Mr.Vander, and as I recall you are running for couple of offices yourself? ;) And I am running after our Honorable Governer has withdrawn from this election. He is a fair and wonderful leader of our Province. And as mentioned above, again good luck to you Mr. Vander. :goodjob:

Oh it's just the usual for me. I can't see the save (Stupid firaxis and the version discrepancy between mac and PC) so I am left with running for the judiciary or being a mayor. :( So I wish you luck and hope to see you in our governor's chair (you're running uncontesed, right now).

Given War Mongrol's withdrawl from the governer race, there is now an opening for the Governor of our Provence. I plan on filling that vacancy. I encourage each and everyone that reads this to vote for me. I have been a mayor our our provence for many a term, now. I have been you brother as mayor and now I ask that you help me enter this position of Governorship. I will lead us as Rik has, with dedication and determination to do the best for our provence. You can have faith in me to do the best for our provence.

A thounsand thanks,
Vander

Top Bottom