Thunderfall has fallen?

What should I do?

• Ban the top 3 posters

Votes: 45 44.6%
  • Reset the postcount of top 3 posters to 0

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Give yourself 99999 posts (i.e. infinity)

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Just post more!

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • SPAM?

Votes: 39 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People seem to prefer banning of the top 3 posters, so that's probably what I would do. :D j/k
PH wrote:
Go back to college where you have a faster connection. Don't worry, you will catch back up with me as I don't have as much time as I used to.
Don't remind me... ;) It's the saddest thing about leaving college -- no more wondrous T1 connection. :(

My very modest goal now is to remain in the top 5. :scan: No one is kicking me off the top 5 list!!! :D

Originally posted by Thunderfall

My very modest goal now is to remain in the top 5. :scan: No one is kicking me off the top 5 list!!! :D

I once made a similar vow...and look at me now! :cry:

Just give yourself a little infinite sign beside 'Postcount' TF ;)

Aaah - did you fall? Poor old you. Did you graze your knee?

You could change your username to Thunderfell though, but other than that I wouldn't worry overly about postcount. We don't respect Simon just because he has a greater postcount than you do - it's mostly fear to be honest.
What has happened to the rising young star of Belgium's spam community anyway? I hope that he has decided that his schoolwork is ultimately more important than having fun at CFC but he is always welcome back. :) Rodgers seems to be on holiday too, so the OT is a little quiet in the European afternoon. Well, until Lefty arrives that is.

Philippe checked in over at Gamecatcher, saying that he was off at a camp of some sort, but will return within the week. It didn't sound like he was having much fun, so expect an increased flow of postings from him when he gets back!

Originally posted by joespaniel
EDIT: And watch out for Knight-Dragon, he's been posting like crazy lately. I have a feeling he will be the darkhorse in the top 4. ;)
Actually, fell two places to no. 8. Which is a good thing as the number 8 is an auspicious number for the Chinese. :D

As for TF's little problem, easy. Lend me your acct and I'll spam for you. :D Seriously though, it's no biggie....

Switch is that you?! No more oddball pentagonal thingy? :(

As for TF, I say we ban him for starting a PC thread!!! Or at least reset his PC... :goodjob:

Thunderfall has fallen.......

and can't get up.

Someone push the post button for him.

I should ban all you bums for spamming.

Slimeballs.

:yeah:

We aren't spamming we're increasing our postcounts......duh!!!

And TF started it!!!!! :p

Chris, you are outside your jusrisdiction in this froum, but partly within mine.:splat:

I go were I'm most needed.

On a slight off-topic note, I think it´s no wonder TF has fallen! :p

He constantly loses his iron grip on this forum, has almost no control over anybody here anymore. ;)
The fact that you have allowed CUSTOM AVATARS ( :eek: ) is the biggest proof for this thesis. After battling for hundreds of years against any form of this nonsense, you have given in to demands of mere mortals. :lol:
So the truth is, you have gotten too weak to stay in the top position, the weak will fall, sooner or later. :yeah:

P.S.: This is all not meant (too) seriously.
:D

I think the Lorde of Thunder should get posting and push his way back into the exhalted halls of top spot...

Can't he just automatically jump to 5000 posts?

It would give the Horse and Herr Darkshade a target to aim for!

I'll soon be hitting the big 3k myself...I plan to go to Pizza hut to celebrate!

Cheating is for lesser men, not our leader. :yeah:

TF, I'm surprised you haven't posted more in this thread! It's a great PC booster. You can also make posts like this, which serve a very small purpose but no one would accuse of being spam for the sheer reason that they are more than 1 line.

If you'd like a true lesson in spamming, just ICQ PH and ask, he taught me a month ago and ever since then my PC has boosted dramatically.

ummm... just kidding

And if we're going to do the A-Team routine in here.....can I be murdoch?????? :D

Originally posted by Lucky
O
So the truth is, you have gotten too weak to stay in the top position, the weak will fall, sooner or later. :yeah:

P.S.: This is all not meant (too) seriously.
:D

*Silently starts humming the internationale*
;)

I am feeling indifferent about lots of things on the forum now... probably because I spend much less time browsing the forum and the net in general than in the past. I'll just go with what the majority here wants and be a people's admin instead of an ironfisted dictator. ;)

People can change, but the battleship avatar is forever! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom