1. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

TOT: the Midgard scenario

Discussion in 'Civ2 - General Discussions' started by Alya, Mar 8, 2001.

1. Alya

Alya Chieftain

Mar 7, 2001
    I wonder, has anybody here played the Midgard scenario in the TOT?

The question is, where, when and how I can find the magic rainbow Bifrost (finding which is one of the ways to win the game)? Is it linked to completion of every quest in the game, or with advances in magic, or... ?

I have finished the scenario a few times successfully by "usual" means (that is, building the Great Siege Engine, or annihilating every opponent), but this Bifrost remains elusive.

Also I would appreciate any scenario-specific hints on beating the quests. More often than not I just have no time to complete all of them -- other races beat me up to some, or for other reasons.

2. Warlord56

Warlord56 Chieftain

Oct 25, 2000
    in my chair half asleep and wonderi
    It seems that the Stygians always get oen quest but I forget what it is.