Tubs' christmas wish 3-men cage match

Robi D said:
I already have the base. Just a matter of the topping:)
I like strawberries

Just a few quick answers.
Robi D said:
Is it still AW?
yes I think so
Robi D said:
Do you want the play order randomised?
sure
Robi D said:
Do you want me to set the passwords or do you trust each other;)
I find that having passwords helps when we accidentally send the wrong file. A simple one letter password would suffice
Robi D said:
Are the civs finalised?
sure

Ditto x 5, so that's Tubs China, B Rome, Dave Celt. If you could make my adjective "Laser", in the civ making process, I'd be much obliged.

The map is done.

You didn't specify a difficulty level so i chose a middle of the road one in Monarch.

All your request have been catered for. If you forgot something well too late:p

The play order as determined by the rng on my calculator is as follows
1.Tubby
2.Dave
3.Beorn

As for the map i will give this advice

1. It my first one so don't hate me;)
2. There is some symmetry, but not mirror like either
3. There are plenty of resources
4. But the resources arn't all in reach to begin with
5. And the more modern the resource, the fewer there are (some have less than 3), and finally
6. There are many paths to reach your goal.

I hope you enjoy and i want to see lots of screenies in your spoilers and lots of praising the map too. May the best man win.

Oh and i've pm'ed your passwords

Here is the save tubby:)

Attachments

• 3MC001_Start.SAV
    59.5 KB · Views: 167
Thanks Robi!!! I appreciate it!

my email is casey (DOT) venters (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

No problems, it was fun to get the chance to experience a different side of the game

:hmm: don't really like my start. Not much of a Christmas present there Robi

Here you go Dave.. I think that it would be better to get an email circle going

Attachments

• 3MC001_A.SAV
    59.6 KB · Views: 171
Mine is bolducf at gmail dot com, Dave. Whenever you want to send it ;)

Forum posting like tubs did is way good too.

I had a busy day, finally got around to some civ. Thought this was vacation, but if anything there is less time to play. :crazyeye:

Sent 1st turn to Beorn. Let's use my dshackATcomcastDOTnet address for this one.

:hmm: don't really like my start. Not much of a Christmas present there Robi

:lol: I never said i was going to be nice:evil: . Besides which you should all know things arn't always as they appear to be, however i did give lots of clues in my 6 points of advice.

Since i'm feeling nice at the moment i'll give you a 7th, since point 1 is more about self preservation

7. I love stategy and tactics. I find one dimension play, frankly quite boring. This map is full of stategic and tactical possibilites to utilised. Not doing so will see you get punished:hammer: :spank:

And as one final clue, Whomp has seen the map and his reaction was
Whomp said:
:rotfl: Love it!!!
Its evil

Onwards (GPS Tubs) and upwards (Turn 2) !

How are we naming these...

the one I got from BEF is 3MC-B-003.SAV

but after I played I named it 3MC003_A.SAV

I figured that since I was 1st in the play order, I'd be A... I'm just confused and wanted to keep it all consistent

For me, lettering is confusing. Why not stick your name in there. IE Tubs, Beorn and Dave?

then do I put my name or Dave's (since it's going to him) ?

Yep. Each person renames the save with their own name.

oh ok . . .

Naming is a formality. I'll write Beorn though, since it is much less confusing than B, especially if you name yours A.

ah. I vote DAve's method using names.. B, you can use B and I'll likely use TR since those involve the least amount of wear and tear on the ether's net. Also it allows for more use of your keyboard for spam ;)

That method is nice when you put them all in the same bag but it's much inconvenient when you have folders - changing folder cancels the game name, so that you lose track of the year.

So I'll rebuke and pest and protest and whine and will write the year by hand next time ;)

Top Bottom