Tubs' christmas wish 3-men cage match

HOLD THE SAVE

Ok stupid me:crazyeye:. I've just noticed i made an error with Tubby's start.

It is a minor thing and i can correct it quickly.

So you guys lose the minimum amount of time possible i can play the saves for you up to were you are at as it would not have influenced any of your move up to now including Tubby's.

Is the save up to Dave on turn 3?

Ok PLAY ON

I ran into Tubby and told him the problem and he is happy to continue as its only minor :).

I have an excuse for my poor play now :lol: ... the map maker did it ;)

That method is nice when you put them all in the same bag but it's much inconvenient when you have folders - changing folder cancels the game name, so that you lose track of the year.

So I'll rebuke and pest and protest and whine and will write the year by hand next time ;)

Sorry to be a bother, didn't think of it that way. ;)

I do use folders, waaay too many to keep track of without it. The real pain is that C3C doesn't remember where you last saved and start its directory structure from there. In fact when saving it doesn't even start from where that save was loaded. :mad:

And the email program does keep track of last saved folder... most of my games are [civ4] so I'm putting my C3C PBEM's into the \my documents\my games\smc4\saves directory. Makes saving them from C3C oh so special. :mischief:

BTW, who has it? I last sent on 12/24, probably just a vacation thing... :cool:

I last played on the 24th too. So that should mean that it is in BEF's hands :whipped:

I sent Tubs (and just resent, just in case) 3700 BC on the 24th. That's all I know.

I've already played 3700BC.. it must have not gone through. So I re-played and sent the new 3700 save. Hope it gets there this time :blush:

So how's it going, there haven't been any updates for a while

not much going on.. I have the save and hopefully could play it this morning. I'll post some pics in my spoiler later

edit:: I don't have the save... it's Whomp's madness PBEM dunno where this save is

My 3450 was sent on the 12th is what I know

re-sent my 3450BC save

Dave said:
Sorry about the delay, it came on my anniversary and then I forgot it had arrived.
So long as you diudn't forget your anniversary: we'd hate to lose a player altogether :)

I say we start a GPS tally to track the save.

GPS Tubs, this morning.

Tubs is out of pocket for awhile so if you need me to play his saves I can. I need his password, though.

No I played yesterday afternoon... it's in Mr. Shack's hands.

@ Whomp, I have [c3c] here but no [civ4] any variety :(

Just noticed the hair in location, Tubs :lol:

GPS to Tubs

gps (10char)

Top Bottom