Tuesday July 8th - Tingles with Anticipation

patrickkrebs

Warlord
Is anyone else freaking out?
I've played the demo so many times I just beat it by 350AD on the harder of the two level options available in the demo.

I WANT THE REAL GAME...*Drool*....

Lol it will be ok you have others in your same situation... So here I am in civ fanatics posting... anything I can do to hold out a handful of days left!!!!! I just had to get away from that damn demo and try to put it at the back of my mind!!!!

I stoped playing the demo a long time ago so by the time the real deal came out it would still be a fresh experience.

I haven't played the demo, probably won't know 'cause its out so soon.
- :crazyeye:

Played demo once and i got that, "Oh crap I can't wait to get this new Civ" feeling. But hey, only four more days left. Happy 4th!

I have to force myself not to play the demo. It always dissapoints me to no end when it ends right at the most exciting times.

you guys do know that it isn't coming out the 8th...it is shipping the 8th. That means you'll find it in stores starting on the 9th, and many stores may not get it until the 10th or 11th.

When I was waiting for GTA IV I got it the same date IGN said it would come out. IGN says Civ Rev will come out July 8th so I don't see any reason why it should change.

I played the demo a couple times then went out and got Civ IV + expansions. :D

Now, I'm losing all sorts of hours playing Civ IV.

It makes waiting for the 8th (9th possibly) much easier.

When I was waiting for GTA IV I got it the same date IGN said it would come out. IGN says Civ Rev will come out July 8th so I don't see any reason why it should change.

that's because GTA had an actual street date. Some games have street dates, others have shipping dates...the difference is that a game with a street date is shipped up to a week or two earlier, and kept in a backroom until the street date...a game with a release date is shipped on that date, and arrives in stores over the next 3 days.

In this case, 2K games has repeatedly said that the 8th is the shipping date, and thus will not be in stores until the 9th-11th.

I work retail games and deal with this all the time.

Top Bottom