Turn Chat - 1575 A.D. - Saturday, April 5th (12:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Bavaria
Queue: Hospital (2), Panzer (2), Panzer (2), Panzer (2), Panzer (2)

Kuhkaff
Queue: Hospital (2), Police Station (3), Army (6), Army (6)

Valhalla
Queue: Panzer (3), Bank (5), Panzer (4)

Naerva
Queue: Panzer (4), Bank (6), Panzer (4)

Windfall (Denver)
Queue: Harbor (26) Rush 104g, Temple (60)

Gunningheim
Queue: Infantry (3), Bank (6), Infantry (3)

Jedina
Queue: Worker (3), Worker (5), Worker (5)

Androbius
Queue: Bank (1), Panzer (4), Panzer (4), Panzer (4)

Starke
Queue: Hospital (2), Police Station (3), Panzer (2), Panzer (2), Panzer (2)

Columbia
Queue: Worker (5), Worker (10)

Dapperdan
Queue: Worker (6), Worker (10)

Improvements Needed

Mine and railroad hill 2 tiles northeast of Gunningheim.
Mine & railroad the tundra tiles being worked by Androbius.

Special Instructions

Immediate: Rush harbor in Denver.

Immediate: Rename Denver to Windfall.

Any Time: DP discretion to rush any workers in production for any city of pop 3 or more. Add workers to queues for any worker farm cities when needed.

Per Size ~20 Plan: When Bavaria and Starke complete the plan steps their queues should be changed to all artillery.

Operation: Croissant Sandwich - Let's try this again

Bombay (same) - Worker - Worker - Worker.... This will probably be a worker factory from now on, one every other turn.

Calcutta (same) - Factory change to Police station - Factory - Panzer - Panzer

Lahore (same) - University - Granary - Police station - Factory

Minas Alcar (same) - Worker - Police Station - Factory

Improvements: 1) Irrigate the two RRed Plains West of Lahore. 2) mine, then RR the roaded hill SW of Lahore. 3) Mine the mountain near Lahore. 4) All other workers are released to the authority of the DP.

EDIT: After seeing Feodor's post, I now comment that I would prefer it if surplus workers were to help with the war effort.

Any Preturn Queues that has been done has been aproved (AKA No changes untill further notice)

Niagara Falls and Cattaraugus have cathedrals as their second queue, instead of universities. If it is done already, then ignore it.

Survey of the Frontiers by the Minister of Military Affairs . . .

:borg: We can delay Project Scorpion Queen for one turn to further reorganize our forces, but I see no reason to delay longer than that. We have plenty of infantry and our cavalry will carry the burden of the offense until our armor is massed to strike on the enemies flank.

:borg: Work on the Tail of the Scorpion needs to begin at once, with as many workers as can be spared from domestic activity. The main drive on Paris from southeastern England should start no later than the third season of the war.

:borg: In addition to our commando raids, an offensive through the Kansas City-Cleveland area should eventually be initiated with whatever forces can be gathered as the initial battles on the frontier are decided. This will cut off the newer conquests of the French from their traditional homeland, remove their southern resources from their production grid, and allow us to build a land link with the Greek territories.

:borg: The Russian frontier should be safe as is, although we shold make sure all the border city garrisons are at corps strength (2-3 infantry divisions each.)

:borg: The Chinese frontier has a number of strong garrisons and should be secure. If infantry can be spared from the garrisons of the western provinces, fortifying several of the mountain tiles would guarantee the success of any armored counterattack against an incursion.

:borg: When war is declared, we can use a single infantry division to guard each of the French cities along the arctic coast and capture them at our leisure after the southern battles have been decided.

:borg: We will need to discuss the deployment of our armies at the beginning of the TC. Which will be infantry, which armor, which might be cavalry, etc.

Feodor Ardent, MMA

Kyoto(12)
Queue:Hospital(1), panzer, panzer,panzer,panzer
No changes

Leckopolis
Queue:panzer,bank,panzer
Changes:Courthouse,panzer,bank,panzer

Kells(12)
Queue:Hospital(4),panzer,panzer,panzer
No changes

Plexemburg(12)
Queue:Hospital(4),panzer,panzer
No changes

Nagoya(12)
Queue: Hospital(5),factory
Changes:Hospital,factory,courthouse

Suo(5)
Queue:Aqueduct(5), marketplace
Changes:Aqueduct,marketplace,courthouse,factory

Special:
Tile optimalization placed under control of the DP in order to fully implement the production/growth plan.

Immediate: Rename Nagoya and Suo pending upon results of this approval poll

Domestic Instructions - 1575AD

Budget Office
All worker rushes in 1-2 spt cities are allowed(and encouraged) - (12g - 36g)
All Panzer rushes under 400g are approved.
All cultural rushes in newly or recently acquired cities are approved.

Please maintain 2500g treasury

Preturn
Rush Aqueduct in Novgorod - 132g
Rush Harbor in Denver - 104g
Rush Harbor in New Ise - 88g
Rush Library in Chicago - 156g

Turn 1

Turn 2

Turn 3

Remaining Turns

Build Queues

Bizen - [Panzer/ Panzer/ Panzer]

Shimonoseki - [Panzer/ Panzer/ Panzer]

Hakodate - [Panzer/ Panzer/ Panzer]

Novgorod - [Aqueduct / worker / worker]

New Ise - [Harbor / Library/ Market]

all newly acquired cities - [Library / Courthouse/ Harbor/ Aqueduct/ Panzer or worker]
Note: if the city already has item in queue, move to next one.

As all of the Instructions were carried out in the last pre-turn chat, everything looks great. Thanks for re-naming all my cities.

Some more irigation around Bonn would be great, but only if you've got a free worker.

Other than that, the song remains the same. But I'll repost the last Build Queue for you, just for review.

As of now, the following build Queues will be submitted for our Province:

Trier - Worker, Wealth

Stormguard - Worker, Wealth

St. Wendel - Switch to Harbor, Wealth

Saarburg - Switch to Harbor, Wealth
..........................Send one Infantry to Stormguard

Mosel - Worker, Wealth

Goigouen - Occupied by the Russians

Palatine - Temple (c), Wealth

Bitburg - Switch to Temple, Library, Wealth
...........................Rail desert road to St. Regis

Koln - Switch to Marketplace, Wealth

Bonn - Switch to Marketplace, Wealth
...........................Pleas irrigate this area

Koblenz - Temple (c), Wealth

Prum - Worker (c), Temple, Wealth

All work must be concentrated on a single city until it has completed the plan. Follow the priorities as laid out in the list below. All tile improvements are completed first then population is added until the city reaches its specified goal.

Caveat: Only North Province cities actually provided the full information needed to implement the plan. The DP will need to figure the others on the fly.

Priority 1

Kuhkaff - Irrigate 2 grasslands that are currently mined. Mine and railroad everything else. Increase population to 20.

Kyoto - ???

Priority 2

Bremershaven - ???

Tlaxcala - ???

Eklektotchtitlan - ???

Pensacola - ???

Civanatoria - ???

Cuernavaca - ???

New Falcon's Nest - ???

Priority 7

Bavaria - Mine 2 grasslands that are currently irrigated (bonus grassland must be one of them). Increase population to 16.

Starke - Irrigate 3 grasslands that are currently mined. Mine and railroad mountain tiles. Increase population to 19

Priority 8

Nocfiedera - ???

Izibia - ???

Foreign Affairs

Please plant a spy in France. If this does not cause them to declare war on us, declare war on them.

A spy was already planted, so we'll just declare war.

Serenity
Panzer (2), Panzer, Panzer

Zorgonzolia
Marketplace (48), Courthouse

Octavanium
Panzer (4), Panzer, Panzer

Sturmandrang
Police Station(4), Marketplace

Huntington
Temple (59)

Grandmastoria
Aqueduct (2), Granary

Ganges
Courthouse (57)

Hyderabad
Courthouse (14),Temple

Trader's Inn
Courthouse (39), Aqueduct

Preturn - 1575AD

Field Report: We captured 4 cities, along with defeating a tenth of France's army! :hammer:

Turn 1 - 1580AD

Screenshot for Feodor

Field Report: Dover, Hastings and Norwich have fallen, as the Tail is 50% complete. Panzers are in place, and another 3 cities will be under siege next turn. Our special ops have severed the lower third of France, while the northern third is under siege. France put up little in the way of any counter-attack. Any attack was focused on our regular infantry (Special Ops Forces).

1600AD - Turn 5

Field Report - We've taken 1/3 of the French Cities, and are about to take the former Roman/Zulu lands. We also got a couple of GLs.

Turn 6

Field Report: We have much of Old Rome, and are set to mop up the rest of the cities next turn. Northern France has been taken, SW France is about 60% under our control, and Eastern France is about 25% under our control.

1625 AD

EDIT: I found the rest of it in my mega-log file! *phew*

Chat Log (first 30 some minutes)

Chat Log

Field Report: We took ALL of France! They have one city - Nimrud - which is on an island. 45 cities fell in 9 turns. We also got a couple more GLs, one of which is resting in Morgana, waiting for the UN in 4 turns (provided we get Fisson automatically). We played for a record 12 hours, and 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom