[UI]CivWillard

Is this compatible with Gods and Kings? For that matter, is there a quick way to see if any particular mod is compatible with gods and kings?

I'm checking the box Gods & Kings on the right of the screen and use only what the workshop shows me then... Not perfect but better than browsing through the other stuff...

Few questions: Compatibility with CiV UP? What will interfere with whowards works?
Infoaddict can be used no matter what, right?
@Onni: Will you give us a note once you uploaded to workshop?
Thanx! :)

edit: clarification: I'm referring to Thal's Civ 5 Mods, not the "G&K Marathon mod"...

Can't wait for next version, CivWillard is my all time favourite mod, can't play without it.

So is CivWillard dead :( ??

\Skodkim

I have an updated version of Onni's v1.0 that includes the new stuff for G&K (religion, quests, etc) and works pretty well (updated it myself), but I won't post it here due to some misstreatments I have received in the past.

I will gladly share it with you in private communication with the only condition that you don't post it here. I might also post the file in Apolyton's site, watch for that. Send me a PM if you are interested. I logged in only to tell you this. Retreating back to silence...

that doesn't make much sense... what mistreatments have you received? it's sad to punish everyone just because somebody's been unpleasant.

did you also post about this on Onni's blog btw?

I don't see any need for secrecy now that you've advertised the mod and people can just flood you with PMs :lol:

that way you can also get proper bug reports and the community can work together to improve the mod :)

Agree!!

Aristos: I propose that you upload your version on CivWillard in a post here - just make sure you write that its based on Onnis work and possibly that its only meant as a temporary compatibility fix for G&K.

\Skodkim

@Gekko: I am not referring to forum members when I say I have been misstreated... so I won't give anything to this "site" anymore unless that condition changes, and I doubt it will. So no, I won't post the files on civfanatics.

@Skodkim: of course all credits go to Onni... but for the little changes that I did and that make his v1.0 compatible with new G&K information. You want it, PM me (you know the condition), or wait for a possible upload to Apolyton.

Back to silence... (won't answer anything related to this anymore).

As I am receiving some PMs asking for the link to the updated CivWillard, I am answering them and any future PM right here:

The update is posted in Apolyton's forums, Civ5 General Discussions.

I hope it works fine for you as it does for me. If you find any problem, post it in that thread and I will see what I can do (but it is working well for me).

Enjoy.

(Back to silence...)

Hi there,

added v1.2 with some little refinements, like color coding the attitudes of the other civilizations in Major Data window, and fixing the Protected column in Minor Data window (now it shows the list of all civilizations protecting the City State, with the player's civilization colored green.

Posted in Apolyton's website, in GD forum for Civ 5 (where the first version was posted). Same conditions as before, please.

Clearly best mod ever created for Civ5. May be it's not graphic art, but looking on how terrble was design and programming of game and how clean of bugs, usefull and selectable this mod is...
Mod initial programmer and current supporter simply better than whole Firaxis interface design team. Thanks!

P.S. Needs edit for lastest luajit compartability, at least in CivWillardTool.lua
r = r:gsub( "{", "\[LCB\]" );
r = r:gsub( "}", "\[RCB\]" );
r = r:gsub( "=", "\[EQL\]" );
r = r:gsub( ",", "\[COM\]" );
all backslases replace to "%"

Top Bottom