Using the Screenshot(s)

Konsti

Chieftain
I've posted about this in another forum, but thought we could evaluate the current screenshot and any upcoming to find out things that weren't officially stated.

The fact about including assyria was pointed out already, due to the siege tower that was shown in the picture, and the colour scheme. What I also noticed is that there are truffles in the top right and left corners. While this might be content that isn't included in BNW and you have to have G&K to use them, it wouldn't make sense to include things in the first screenshot published that aren't included in the expansion.

what is a bit disappointing, is that religion has either been overhauled, or not included. The city Warsaw is obviously the first polish city (capital), and with winged hussars there already, it is proven that the game situation is already further in the timeline. That Warsaw then doesn't have any main belief is sad.

What do you guys think, and what kind of stuff didn't i mention/misinterpret?

Here is the respective screenshot:

I think that this screenshot has very little to do with an actual game, that it was mainly to show Warsaw, the winged hussars, and the siege tower was intentionally added to let fans figure out what it could be.

There is zero reason to believe faith has been reworked in any way from this screenshot alone.

In short, there isn't anything to play detective until we get more screenshots.

Or they just using the IGE and put winged hussars there and there.. :p

In BNW, Piety Tree will be likely split into two for the new Aesthetics Tree.. So, IMO the religion aspect will be -hopefully- included in this expansion..

Top Bottom