W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

good Job on your WWI & WWII Units.

Winter,
your units have given a lot of options, but I was wondering about a possible MachineGun unit with the typical British helmets and uniforms.
Have you got this in mind, or have it even been made already ???
Cemo

Thanks, Winter...
I'm pleased to see that you have long plans. SOE v5 will as it seams be a very long way with Wyrmshadow cranking out units after units to the poor creators of SOE.

Whatever deadline I fear it will be pushed back as all deadlines are. Hopefully it will pop up before Civ4, so the huge project will not just die. What ashame...

Just keep your fine version of infantry and supportunits coming Winter, they fill there role with pride.

Cemo

Even if C4 comes out before we do finish. We'll finish the mods we started for C3.

Will you then be willing to work on somewhat more modern units, i.e. Vietnam era and Mideast infantry units (Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, etc)?

TopGun69 said:
Will you then be willing to work on somewhat more modern units, i.e. Vietnam era and Mideast infantry units (Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, etc)?
Uhm single units might be possible, yet not on the scale of outfitting a full scenario with them as is the case for the Storm! series

Don't forget you've been designed a volunteer to help convert some Napoleonic units for my Napoleonic scenario, as I will not have all the units I need.
But you have a few weeks before starting working on it ;)

W.i.n.t.e.r said:
New List Format for the Storm! Series (note: not all units will enter SOE, quite a lot are going to be in Storm! over the Pacific / Storm! over the world)
Wow I didnt realize those were going to be made great job. Will storm over the pacific concentrate more on naval warfare?

BadKharma said:
Wow I didnt realize those were going to be made great job. Will storm over the pacific concentrate more on naval warfare?
As far as I know there will be a lot of it, plenty of nice ships have been planned. Landwar will be the other side of the coin though with new tanks and (as you can see) still a lot of new infantry units to be seen, the map stretching from India to the Eastern pacific...

W.i.n.t.e.r said:
Uhm single units might be possible, yet not on the scale of outfitting a full scenario with them as is the case for the Storm! series

That's cool, I was thinking of 3 maybe 4 different units. Is that possible?

Not to be a pain Winter, but when are you going to be releasing the Romanian/Bulgarian soldiers?

Top Bottom