We need to search NORTH quickly....

robboo

Deity
Sweet(piffle): So you found the iron huh...
ME: what iron? in this game?( our PBEM)

So they knew they had iron. NOW the question is did Sirian give us all iron or did he just give or two of us. The problem arrises if the iron norht of us gets claimed by Epsilon. Then we woudl hav eto fight a non-iron troops vs their iron troops.
We need to secure the resource if its there and maybe put a city there or some "picket ships" to stop Epsilon from securing our resource. That explorer is sitting there watching...possibly to see if we go north and find our iron.

This changes the game...we need to push up our attack timetable on Piffle. We need to get Innovia on the trades that we want and we need to make a big push on troops. We can attack before they get iron we have the advantage.

I find it very hard to believe that Sirian would give some teams a nearby iron source and not give one to others. He would know that would unbalance the game real bad. I can't see how we don't have iron somewhere around us. We need a settler asap.

We need to search that dark spot by the explorer....

If Epsilon were silly enough to claim our Iron then thats like a decleration of war. Having had a good look given Piffles iron location ours would be NNW of Guten Tag. The other posibility is north of Privet.

I think Sirian had the intension of the map being ironless but as a contingence in the event someone actually got iron by mining a hill put in one for each team but a long way from the base. Most of the iron weapons are at this point irrelavent for waging war (pikes, knights ect.) but 2 are still very much in play, frigates and cannons. Of these 2 its Frigates that are the important ones, because destroyers are are long way off so frigates rule the oceans for a long time.

Top Bottom