What do we do next in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willem de III

Warlord
Hello all, I came up with an idea;

I want to create a game in wich we (users of this forum) will collectively decide en discuss what to do next. I will put the save game online every time, so everyone will be able to give their thought for the next turn(s) of what to do best. The most popular idea will be executed. We will use polls to dicide wich idea is most popular. This way we'll create a complete walkthrough of a certain strategy, with lots of debate around every dicision we make. This way we can learn from eachother!

I hope you'll help me out, because it's succes will depend on you! It's also going to be hard to put everything on this forum evertime when the empire grows and things and dicisions become more numerous, but hey when you don't risk anything you certainly won't win a thing. So let's try !

The game we are going to play will be the following one:

-civilization: Bismarck [EXP/IND] of the Germans
-difficulty: noble
-victory type: conquest
-opponents: 4
-Map: archipelago
-size: large
-climate: tropical
-sealevel: low
-era: ancient
-speed: quick
-landmass type: archipelago
-options: all default (not checked)

See what has happened before, click here

Turn 2 3950 BC: We moved the scout from the middle left hill (see first picture) to the hill with the gold on it

Turn 3 3900 BC, what will we do:

As we can see a new tribal village popped up to the north-west of us and we noticed some crabs in the water. It'll now take 8 turns till the worker is ready and also 8 till the tech bronze working will be discovered. it's up to you, give your exact idea of only one turn, be short, and start with "my idea for turn 3 is" or someting like that. Later all ideas will be put in a public vote, the one with the most support will be carried out, feel free to discuss everything.

For the moderator: I need ppl from this forum to interact, because nobody will watch the site if it isn't in here. Second, I can't make my own forum, or I prefer not to do so, this forum is perfectly suited for this...

Isn't this what the whole Demogame forum is for? We already have a game underway, there's no need for another. If need be, you can create such a thread in the Stories and Tales forum, I guess.

Ginger_Ale said:
Isn't this what the whole Demogame forum is for? We already have a game underway, there's no need for another. If need be, you can create such a thread in the Stories and Tales forum, I guess.

I know but I dindn't know when I started this, but why not have a second. I moved here because the mod wanted that.

Moderator Action: 7 day ban for making another spam thread. If you read my message, I did not intend for you to start spamming this forum with your other game. As well, ainwood and I both stated that there already was a demogame. Plus, you effectively ignored moderator warnings to stop. Next time, post a thread like this in the forum it belongs -- Succession Game Forum -- as a 1-thread open succession game.

Posting the same thread in more than 1 forum is cross-forum spamming. That is not allow.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom