What game trailers still give you chills?

Probably my favourite trailer of all time, not the best game of all time, although very accomplished but it always makes me laugh at the the end. :)

Link to video.

Of course the theme music: Every Body Wants to Rule the World is very apt for Civ too. :)

Total annihilation, with music by the great Jeremy Soule. One of his first compositions, even before he started with the Elder Scrolls series. I would encourage anyone who doesn't know of this game, and likes orchestral music, to look for more pieces from its soundtrack in youtube because it is astounding.

Link to video.

Ugh I've been wanting to replay Freelancer a lot recently. Really wish there was a good SINGLE PLAYER space game on the horizon but outside of the X series I don't see any coming for many years due to Elite and Star Citizen.

Wow I had no idea there was an extended trailer... RIP Sol :(

The extended version rather gives away too much about the plot for no particularly good reason, so the release version was definitely the superior option. I just wish that there had been either a sequel or actually anything more about the Nomads in-game.

I have to say both Witcher and Xcom are awesome games. The prologues are also very well done.

Did you know that when the French peasants stormed the bastille there were only 6 prisoners inside, one was the Marquis De Sade who had a penchant for waving his member at passers buy, and shouting vivre la France, come taste France. Still the Assassin's Creed trailer would lack if they showed the real prison.

Anyway beside the point another really great trailer I can think of is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgHS56qMqfk

I know another Assassin's Creed Trailer but the music was so perfect. Radioactive. :)

They just do great trailers. It's a revolution I suppose. Long live freedom, down with the English tyrants. :)

I am English by the way. What a bunch of arrogant fools we were in history. Welcome to the knew age. :p

"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights, and the most indispensable of duties."

Marquis de Lafayette key player in the French revolution, Washington's general in the war of independence.

Of course the French wanted to keep Canada, and were keeping the British busy in European wars. But he does have a point. ;P

"Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights, and the most indispensable of duties."

Marquis de Lafayette key player in the French revolution, Washington's general in the war of independence.

Somewhat ironic then that France's heavy involvement in the US War of Independence was one of the factors leading to the French Revolution 13 years later.

Oh so old school, Another World was awesome. So weird but so addictive. :)

Thumbs up there.

Played it on the Atari ST, do you remember the Atari ST vs Amiga wars a lot of people lost their lives in that campaign. :p

I was a traitor though as I had both computers. :p

Top Bottom