What kind of rewards you receive for barbs?

KAZUY4

Warlord
Just wondering... in Chieftain, I'm talking about the demo :cry:, usually you receive units or gold, maybe a caravan. In Warlord I have received techs, units and spies. What about in King, Emperor and Deity? :rolleyes: Do I get a free nuke ? :crazyeye::crazyeye::crazyeye:

No... iven in teh full game it is just - free units, caravan, spy, finish current research, gold, becomes our city (sometimes even if you are not Mongols !!!), reveals map / capital / artefact.

I have a feeling, that reverd kind depends on the civilization you are playing. For example when I toold the civ that has mostly money bonuses - almost all rewards from the cities were caravans. If I take some military I reieved units almost all the time. With the technology civilization almost of of them finish my research (really funny when some barbarians forgotten in the corner of the map help you research advanced flight :))
It happens so eften, that I dont suppose it was just luck and that all reward are random.

No... iven in teh full game it is just - free units, caravan, spy, finish current research, gold, becomes our city (sometimes even if you are not Mongols !!!), reveals map / capital / artefact.

I have a feeling, that reverd kind depends on the civilization you are playing. For example when I toold the civ that has mostly money bonuses - almost all rewards from the cities were caravans. If I take some military I reieved units almost all the time. With the technology civilization almost of of them finish my research (really funny when some barbarians forgotten in the corner of the map help you research advanced flight :))
It happens so eften, that I dont suppose it was just luck and that all reward are random.

I need a translation... Anyone?

No sir, I have received the full game, and all you can receive are ; free units, spies, gold, given as a free city(Happened when I wasn't a mongol), and they sometimes finish your current research!!

I have this nagging feeling that the reward depends on what civilization you are playing as. For example, when I totalled the civ(huts with goodies) with all money bonuses, I received caravans. When I took a military civ (Barbs) I received units(I have received horsemen from them) When I took a tech civ(More friendly huts), I received some technology. Usually I get money or caravans!(My personal info)

I doesn't happen a lot, so consider yourself lucky when some barbarians give you Advanced Flight.

I just played a game on king, every barb I killed I just got 25G or a caravan. I have got techs before however none this time. I think the value of what you recieve probably goes down as the difficulty increases.

Top Bottom