1. Civ6 is coming out TODAY! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

What's up with the Official Civ III site?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by gjts00, Aug 4, 2001.

1. gjts00

gjts00 Arrogant American

Mar 29, 2001
    Top of the food chain.
    I've seen quite a few magazine reviews lately, but the Civ III site hasn't been updated in 3 months. It's making me curious as to why we're not getting any straight dope from Firaxis. Is there maybe something wrong, that they're waiting to get fixed before they dole out another "official" update???

And BTW, has anyone seen Dan around lately?

Listen, strange women lying around in ponds, distributing swords is no basis for a system government.
  2. Thunderfall

Thunderfall Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Oct 25, 2000
    The reason the official site is not updated recently is because Firaxis and Infogrames are working on a new official site (Civ3.com). Firaxis said the new official site should be up in early August...

I haven't seen him around lately...