when does the pre-order stuff come out for everyone else?

foulsmell

Chieftain
when does the pre-order stuff come out for everyone else? i never even heard of this stuff till my nephew told me, and i bought my copy from eb games the 2nd day it was out.

how do you find out ahead of time what games will have the extra pre-order content?

I don't know if the stuff will come out for everyone else. Perhaps in a paid expansion or download able content some day.. You find out about this stuff by reading websites.. Civfanatics for example!

There was some extra content redeemable online for people that purchased the game through brick-and-mortar store. Nothing too major, but anything free is worthwhile!

It should be added that this was only for US (not for everybody who bought the game in a store), and the reason was that the launch date was pushed out in time. It was not planned from the beginning.

From that I understand that it will be released as DLC later on. I say this because it is impossible to design these "extras" in an instance, i.e. it was designed and developed already at launch and thus planned to be sold to everybody at a later stage. I don´t know though, I just use my ability to draw conclusions.

As a side note, I wish all developers do what 2K did, i.e. give away stuff to please players when not holding a launch date promise. Especially for us in Europe, this would make us "rich" on free content.

Top Bottom