Which is your favorite!!?!?

America's Army Operations (free game, but very nice)
Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
GTA: Vice City
NHL 2003
NBA Live 2003

Age of Empires 2
Superpower
Galactic Civilizations
Risk/Risk II
Tropico
Sim City 2000
Star Trek Armada

I play them in phases. I play one non stop for a month or so, then get bored with it, begin playing another one, and so on.

Edit: forgot me non computer faves-
Advance Wars
Star Fox 64
Goldeneye

How is NHL 2003...?

Mine was CS but than a new patch made it awful. So probably RoN.

Counter-strike (still havent tried 1.6 yet)
Day of defeat
Star Trek - armada (you have excellent taste in games Bacon King ;) )
Galactic civilizations
Star Trek - armada 2
Age of empires 2
Ghost recon

thats not all i have loads more, those are just the ones i really have invested time in alot.

Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time is by far the best game I have ever played.

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker is IMO the best game on the Gamecube right now.

Super Smash Bros Melee is the best fighting/multiplayer game I have ever played, with the huge bonus of it being Nintendo's tribute to itself.

Advance Wars 2 is the best turn-based strategy game I have ever played, it makes all other turn-based strategy games (except maybe chess) look like crap

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island is my favorite platformer/Mario game.

Rise of Nations is the best PC game I have ever played... yeah.

Goldeneye is the best FPS I have ever played, as well as being the best liscenced game I have ever played.

Super Mario Kart was the best racing game I have ever played, hopefully the new Mario Kart coming for the Gamecube will be just as good.

Metroid Fusion was my favorite Metroid game... what would that fit in? Side-scrolling 3rd person shooter?

Soul Calibur 2 is my favorite weapon-based one-on-one 3-D fighting game. (So I'm bored, sue me :p )

I'll admit that Pokemon was the most addicting game I played.

And... at the very, very bottom of the ladder, the game with the best community is Civ because of CFC :p

I like adventure games for the strange replayabilty of being able to go back to them and just enjoy the story.

That said, I love the Myst saga. Once you get past its slow nature, you can really get into it.

Warcraft III
Tekken (Series)
GTA: Vice City
Gran Turismo (Series)
Fifa 2003
Tomb Raider (Series)

Tactical Ops (a mod of Unreal Tournament)

And: lots of and various old games, like Prince of Persia, Warcraft II, Warlords II, Stunts the Duel, Wizardry VII...

GTA: Vice City, obvious choice for me PS2. Probably soon to be beaten by Soul Calibur II...absolutely loved the first one for DC.
Also:
Skies of Arcadia for DC
Super Mario Bros. 3 for NES

Now for PC I have a few top games:
Outcast for being so silly and great fun to play
Birth of the Federation - flawed but great.
Homeworld - wonderful storyline, gorgeous graphics etc etc
I also love a relatively unknown series of games known as Civ
;)

Mostly I have a favorite game depending on what mood I'm in and what I feel like playing. The ones named above I have extremely fond memories of and will always say I love even if I haven't played in years.

Warcraft III
Hearts of Iron
Battlefield 1942
Starcraft (including expansion)

Oh yes, I don't own any non-PC systems, but when I visit friends houses, the game I like to play more than anything else is:
GTA III

I hear you can only have 12 military units...

err somebody lied to you lol :) yes its great, and even better if you have the exspansion. theres alot more than just twelve units.

Originally posted by CenturionV

err somebody lied to you lol :) yes its great, and even better if you have the exspansion. theres alot more than just twelve units.

I think he meant you could only hold 12 units at a time. Warcraft3 is dealing with less units, which makes it almost an RPG, especially with the character names and how they talk. Personally I think it's overrated, but that's just me.

- PBEM games are rulez foreva (E-civ, Galaxy, Stars! etc).
- Aow2 (+SM)
- UFO 1-2-3 (old games)
- MasterOfMagic (ancient game)
- Wizardry 7-8

Grand theft Auto Vice City
Pro evoloution 2
Star trek Amarda
Age of empiers 2
Mario Kart
Micro Meachines
TimeSpliters

Top Bottom