Whomper's 5 man Smackdown SPOILER

OK here's the correct save.

Attachments

• Smashmouth_Dave_2800BC.SAV
    74.8 KB · Views: 190
Thanks, Whomp!

I opened the file, took a look, and without having any idea of what we're trying to accomplish, I made some moves and then exited without saving. I guess if I'd saved, it would be mailed to whomever the next player would be.

The moves I made were to start an EW in H's Pad, move the worker to the riverside BG already being worked by Whomper Room, and I moved the exploring EW south. Those seemed like nice safe moves that couldn't do any damage, but I wouldn't be comfortable playing a turn for real without some plan for what we want to accomplish. What's the best way to do this? And who would I have sent it to and how?

Since the name of this game is "smashmouth", does that mean we're trying to kill of all the other guys? Are we going for domination or conquest or something else?

There's five teams with the same civs as the MTDG2 we're in now. What's interesting is it seems like this game is islands too. Any win condition goes.

I think the next settler needs to hit the coast so we can get a curragh out. The enkidus are early so we don't have a lot of risk being attacked.

As far as turn play goes I've already sent the save to ThERat. I've moved the new worker to a river BG and set Harriet's Pad to enkidu too.

I think the next move is SE for our explorer to see what's around the wheat.

Sorry no updates for a bit H. Here's the save and some pics. What do you think about some of the dots?

F11 looks pretty good so far.

I'm a bit lost here with no idea how many turns have gone by since I saw it last, but here goes....

I'd go for the black dot first for a curragh (assuming we have Alpha) and try to locate our neighbors. What size map is this? What percent water? What victory condition? (I kinda assume conquest or dom.)

Next I'd go for the blue dot and the horses. Third for the green dot, on the river and CxxC from both blue dot and the new town whose name I can't read (blurry screen resolution in the pic).

Yellow dot last and then maybe after that try to get the wheat in the S/E.

I'd almost forgotten this game was still going, and I'm sooooo far out of what's happening. :crazyeye:

It's still really, really early. The game is in 2390 and from what I can tell we're the first to have a 4 turner. Agree on the black dot.

We do have alpha and I set research to IW to find the iron. It seems I forgot the save last time.

Sorry for the bad resolution I shrunk the picture by 80% to fit the whole thing.

Attachments

• Smashmouth_Dave_2390BC.SAV
    79.1 KB · Views: 192
try re-sampling it instead of re-sizing it. that helps

Top Bottom