Resource icon

JFD's Rise to Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to report a bug with the EUI compatibility files. As seen in the attached picture, the top bar seems to be broken - none of the usual info shows, and the Civilopedia (?)/Options button in the top right don't do anything when I click on them. This still happens while I'm using Cities in Development and its compatibility files as well.

I've also included the database and Lua log texts. Aside from RTP, CID, and its prerequisite mods (Community Patch base without balance overhaul, Cultural Diversity) there are no other active mods.

Attachments

• 20160826193517_1.jpg
    20160826193517_1.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Database.log.txt
    8.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Lua.log.txt
    25 KB · Views: 56
I've got the missing bracket in my file - maybe you missed a hotfix. Replace the file.

Attachments

• LatestTopPanel.7z
    21.6 KB · Views: 71
I've got a bit of an error. The game crashed after about 10 turns. I'm running CP, P&P, Cities in Development, & Cultural Diversity. Logs:

Attachments

• Lua.txt
    261.2 KB · Views: 73
I've got a bit of an error. The game crashed after about 10 turns. I'm running CP, P&P, Cities in Development, & Cultural Diversity. Logs:

Latest CP has CTD issues, so that'll probably be the problem.

Latest CP has CTD issues, so that'll probably be the problem.

Oh alrighty. Well I tried a new game with the full Vox Populi enabled and it hasn't crashed so far. Which is good b/c I prefer the full CBP package anyways :p. I'm on turn 70 or so.

Though I wish I could enable the happiness function from CiD :-(. Though I understand why that's not possible.

I have an odd bug with RTP where any alteration to how Venice's Saint Mark decision works causes it to malfunction (you can enact it but nothing will happen).

I have an odd bug with RTP where any alteration to how Venice's Saint Mark decision works causes it to malfunction (you can enact it but nothing will happen).

Are you sure that's an RTP bug, if it's caused by changing Venice's decisions? Lua log will have your error.

I think so, because after removing the RTP changes (both piety and claims) the decision worked like usual.

Like I said; Lua log will give the error.

Progress in Time is, at large, my tech tree overhaul, in an attempt to satisfy my distaste toward how messy the tech tree has become with all of my gameplay mods together.

However, before that happens (which won't be until after Sov., as Sov. has tech tree additions), it will also be catch-all to misc. things that don't really fit elsewhere (additional wonders that don't specifically deal in new mechanics, for instance). It is intended that the next updates to CiD and RtP will move some of the misc. changes to PiT (Venetian Arsenal, Kremlin changes, Leonardo's Workshop, etc.), and for the PiT release to be as soon as I have all the assets I need to make it worthwhile releasing.

Zwei...

@Zooasaurus There's not much more to it than the post above yours. The main thing is that I want to re-work the tech tree (moving things around, having some dead-end techs, and I'm experimenting with AND/OR requirements) with all my mechanic mods in mind, and possibly make some changes to Science (make it more like Civ IV, with no Science from Citizens, but rather a Science slider). Still very tentative, and for a post-Sov./post Civ VI future (hopefully it'll freshen up the tech tree anyway).

What about Society Divided? A policy overhaul?

Yes, and with the same intent in mind - to properly synthesize all of my mechanics together. SD is also a post-Sov. endeavour, as I will need to restructure social policies on a conceptual level so as to avoid overlap with the political reforms. This is also where Ideals will go - the culture specific Policy tree.

I'm trying to play with CulDiv + ExCE + CiD + RtP, maybe RtP won't cause CTD this time :D

What mod changes Pyramid wonder, RtP? I can't find it in any JFD's wiki pages. And its description says that it should give construction speed buff and two free workers. I didn't get workers, I guess, that it's because of CiD mod (workers are available in Industrial era), right?

Does promotion Sacred Steps - +2 Movement come from RtP? What gives this promotion?

Bad day? Or lack of propriety? This is forum, answering is nothing wrong, it's very helpful actually.

RTP stops the Pyramids from requiring Liberty, but isn't meant to remove the free workers afaik - it should just produce Peasants instead, and the only inconsistency is the Pyramids' Help tag.

As for Sacred Steps...

uh...

uh...

*shrugs*

:p

RTP stops the Pyramids from requiring Liberty, but isn't meant to remove the free workers afaik - it should just produce Peasants instead, and the only inconsistency is the Pyramids' Help tag.

As for Sacred Steps...

uh...

uh...

*shrugs*

:p

I'm in the middle of a game w/ RTP, produced Pyramids, and I definitely got a free Settler for it. I'm on the latest version of everything, except I can't get the Events Compendium (v 4) to install.

I'm in the middle of a game w/ RTP, produced Pyramids, and I definitely got a free Settler for it. I'm on the latest version of everything, except I can't get the Events Compendium (v 4) to install.

Well, I'm 90% sure that's not meant to happen :/

When you close the game, can you post your DebugDatabase from your Cache folder? It'll be found near your MODS folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom