[C3C] WIP:Tales of Magic Realms (ToMR)

WIP update: sry for not posting for few days i was busy. So far tech tree new beckground is made ( i will try to post it later), era splash done, now biggest work is building/unit clasification as i mentioned before which takes time. Nathiri is doing tech tree placement of tech boxes and adding stuff tech icons are also finished ( many used from DB) but nevertheless i think is better to set one nice preview than preview piece by piece ( im hoping we will do it soon).

ToMR team looks for extra hands about finishing mod so if u have spare time contact me via pvt msg .

happy new year to all,

ehheheeh PiotrG dont worry im not playing civ6 atm yet hehe

WIP update: regions names are created for Westandor continent and atm we are working on Eastandor. 56 new units will be added to balance the game. instead faction spwaning outside city improvemnet we decide to make it as city improvement and to put rebel stronghold/barbarian spawn improvemnts on the map. its little busy time atm for me so i will try to do best for new previews.

WIP update: I finishing building roster, some changes were added to building roster in the names of buildings, atm w8 for Nathiri to chk his progress about region names. Again im sry for not putting previews simply cuz i cant get everything on time.When building roster is finished i will focus on music and era splash files.

WIP update: Region names are finished and that completed all 374 editor/icon with all resources that we have. Atm im finishing clasification of tech icons and creating new era splash for the mod.

This looks really nice! Will be looking forward to it when it's done!

that would be great, cuz u and SW walker that made those fantasy based files would be perfect to judge my mod.

WIP update: Tech icons finished and era splash ( althou i have two more packs of era splashes in my mind so maybe it will change until we released mod), I made few tech icons that we miss from DB cuz we dont have it it will posted when mod is relased. Atm working music files and GUI i hope era splashes will be fine when i speak with Nathiri.

WIP update: Sry i couldnt be faster to post WIP updates. So for now i finished music, tech icons, era splash and small GUI tweeks, Nathiri finished regional names update and added several buildings files. Atm 90% mod files is done and around 20% is correctly edited to mod-game folder.

In last 10% mod files im trying to made new in game video trailer, in game city management screen and we gonna try to made (well Nathiri will hehe) new barbarian village spawn as new in game improvement ( i took his idea from his mod and little upgraded). Again this is still all WIP things so they are all possible to change. Also possible we gonna add 1 more building in blgd roster to balance resources roster ( Salt Mine / Salt) this is something that I tried to bypass due to saltpeter (gunpowder) but depends cuz we already have large amount of buildings in mod. Also Nathiri propose to add one more unit for roster (universal-specific one) called Supply Wagon this is due to our two farm buildings cant have correct correlated blgd/resource in game value so we need somehow to make flag unit for those two farms ( again i have unit , idea came from Civinator CCM mod). I changed some recruiting stuff on first page especially about that we need VIDEO trailer maker.

Keep calm & and always rush B:goodjob:

WIP update: again sry for much delayed update. atm we got mayor set back on this mod caused by large of number of buildings it needs to be lower number, simultaneously im doing new in game city screen managment althou some how its not good, so prolly im gonna ask some1 more competent about this.
We still seeking fan made trailer guy who can make new ingame trailer for us. Any help is welcomed u can contact me via pvt msg.

WIP update: sorry for rly bad updates about mod dev but rly busy and im most say slow pace we had last month. ok we sorted buildings problem and fit 254 blgd in roster so atm we have two spare places to bring back two buildings into roster but that depends on Nathiri feedback about it. Nathiri did adding of builidngs for first era and atm im trying to get info about progress he made. atm im doing unit descriptions and buildings descriptions. Basically i hope we could very soon beta test mod again when i got feedback on progress by team members.

Again sry for not posting still previews cuz i will prolly go for new topic when mod passes beta test.

WIP update: Long time has passed from last update info on my mod. So far we gathered all files accept unit descriptions and small civ infos which is not hard to do. Unfrotunately it seems mod will hit dead end main editor Nathiri have RL issues so he will doing very slow pace on mod adding if he even finds time atm. We added first era but im not skilfull for adding all the stuff i will try to learn thru his work but again im not sure can i managed so i asking anyone from forums can someone join my mod team and try to assembly for us files that we have.
I just need person skilfull enough who knows those pesky adding to finish correctly anything needed will be provided from me.

If someone is interested send me pvt msg via forum.

WIP update: Small progress (music files, some stats on units) on adding atm very slow pace on mod. Again im searching anyone who is away able to help us about adding stuff in editor or better say adding stuff faster and who have time to do it.
Interested persons can contact me via pvt msg on forums.

WIP update: Resources are placed on map, atm we have little problem on region names resources many of them i cant put on map and we will change prolly color of them cuz atm they are not visible enough on map. Im also doing few new wonder splash screens (maybe wonder atm i have not full operational mod package with me ). Still waiting on Nathiri and technical problem about mod crashing that we have as i saw he already asked some for advice on that on forums. Im hoping at least to bring up preview of new units so u can see it but atm im little busy in rl so i hope i will do it asap.

Again any help hands would be welcomed so i can finish this mod conatc me via pvt msg on forums.

WIP update: Ok Nathiri have atm all files last files that we was doing is regional names we gonna change color of them because atm some region names where they are placed on map are not quite visible due to that we agreed upon that white color will be for sea/ocean/lakes/coast bays, pruple variant for land based terrain. Only stuff from my side to finish is unit descriptions and building descriptions. There is possibility that i will need to make few new wonders splashes cuz atm im not fond too much and two out of four that is placed so it will fit more accurate on fantasy based mod. Again atm holds mod stuff and keeps it going when i get feedback from Nathiri or new screenshot i will placed it on forums until then i wait.

Again rly sry for very low frequency of WIP updates/progress about ToMR.

WIP update: Well atm big problems occurred for my project if my friend Nathiri (and prolly he will steps out from assembling WIP due to his projects) and due to my lacking know-how to mod properly civ 3 i ask any1 who is willing to help me out to finish this mod. If this appeal wont be able to work in community i would be forced in future time proclaimed that this project is cancelled. I still hope that i can finished but we shall see. Anyone who has time i got all date files i could upload u and explain what i want send me pvt msg and i will give him teamspeak address where i can explain everything about mod.

i tried to combine kyriakos,goldfools, nick's and pounder terrain bldgs. i managed to get problem with this apperently i missed pallette or can anyone help me out.

If some1 wants to correct my file this file

https://ufile.io/c0lhd

barb camp, colony, fortress, baricade are not ok game emulate them but they dont fit correctly on map.

Last edited:
Hi Vojvoda

Your image has a reduced palette; I assume because you used MS Paint and saved it as a .BMP. MS Paint also loves to screw-up you images by blending the colours.
Spoiler :
upload_2019-1-17_19-4-12.png

If you want to remake the terrainbuildings file and saved it as a PNG, I’ll correct the transparency colours and you’d have better graphics too.
Spoiler :
upload_2019-1-17_19-22-32.png

You can either open an existing PNG and add to it or save a new file as terrainbuildings.png and re-upload it.

You can check if you’ve caused the blending problem by reloading the file and pasting in a contrasting colour.
Spoiler :
upload_2019-1-17_19-7-24.png
This template might help.
Spoiler :
upload_2019-1-17_19-9-12.png

Last edited:
https://ufile.io/3cfxj
i hope this is correct i used PS but this game has some wierd pallete sys and i remmber first time when i tried to mod it it failed too. i saved it as PNG first one is pcx file.
i hope u can correct it.

Top Bottom