Your player rank

My first game, I stayed around 70. My second, I've gotten as high as 5, but I think I'm down to 10 now. I could have done better, but I deliberately let someone else take the last military medal so I wouldn't have to be Defense Minister any longer. I expect my natural rank, once most of the people in the game have gotten a bit more experience and have learned how to work together, to be around 20-30. I wouldn't be getting so many medals if I was in a team that communicated better. :p

finished 3rd in my last game. moving between 3rd and 6th in present game. right now 5th. although in this game 1 - 10 are all my team mates :D

Nothing better than winning era's to get a high ranking!

I'm #1 in my most recent game, leading by about 30 points. Currently #13 in the other game, but have been as high as #3 there.

Number 1 in my first game. Mostly because I have a week off and my girlfriend having a students job these days.

was up to #15 in my first game, but dropped to #17 when another team won an era.

It's a lot easier to rack up fame points in your first game, though, because of all the quests

I was first in my previous game, at 883 fame, to the second place's 613. Probably should've won a few more, but oh well.

something i have found useful for personal rank/fame, is to keep one very highly producing worker/farmer/scientist/etc. at all times when i log off. I often pick up random most productive XXXX contest wins during the night and during the work day.

something i have found useful for personal rank/fame, is to keep one very highly producing worker/farmer/scientist/etc. at all times when i log off. I often pick up random most productive XXXX contest wins during the night and during the work day.

Yeah i was doing this as well. i should make a good merchant and good artist just for the fame points.

in my first game i am 22nd, i am winning my second game by a wide margin, i dont know if i can get to 1000 fame though, that will be tough.

My first game, I couldn't get into one of the big, competitive civs and I ended up civ-hopping trying to rack up medals. That got me about 25 fame and 50th place. In the next one, I lucked into joining the leading civ while attempting to join a different one (missing king bug). Eventually, someone in our civ won an auction to become king, and that fixed some part of the bug. Shortly after that I took over as King and stayed there almost the entire remainder of the game. I finished #1, but it wasn't exactly a fair playing field, because that game was so bugged, you had to play by a whole different set of rules in order to win.

Yeah i was doing this as well. i should make a good merchant and good artist just for the fame points.

in my first game i am 22nd, i am winning my second game by a wide margin, i dont know if i can get to 1000 fame though, that will be tough.

I'm sure mathematically it's possible, but man, it is really tough. I won so many eras during my previous game, but still fell short at 880. I screwed up the last last era, which should've put me at 930 or so, but still a bit before 1000. If anyone gets 1000, I would love to learn how, without playing every single mini game or win every era...

My second game is mine to lose, though I'm not up by that much. Competition from the same civ possibly, but I'm playing with friends this round so I don't care that much.

Just hit 1042 fame, I certainly didn't win everything, in fact early on I was over 100 points behind the leader due to not being able to log in. The game is about over now (Late Galactic era). If you want fame be sure to build Hollywood, although it didn't actually come close to doubling my fame like the description said.

Using the Market to your advantage is probably the most important thing in winning the game.

Just hit 1042 fame, I certainly didn't win everything, in fact early on I was over 100 points behind the leader due to not being able to log in. The game is about over now (Late Galactic era). If you want fame be sure to build Hollywood, although it didn't actually come close to doubling my fame like the description said.

Using the Market to your advantage is probably the most important thing in winning the game.

I have no trouble winning the game, just not getting to 1000 fame for some reason, haha..

this is thoroughly disappointing: i just checked the game that I am number 1 in: most of the people arent being very efficient. the ones that have their city set up good arent using great people. i guess it will be interesting to see if i can get 1000 fame.

Just hit 1042 fame, I certainly didn't win everything

i could have swore you got some sort of achievement.

in fact early on I was over 100 points behind the leader due to not being able to log in. The game is about over now (Late Galactic era). If you want fame be sure to build Hollywood, although it didn't actually come close to doubling my fame like the description said.

thanks for the tip about hollywood.

Top Bottom