1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Anty1988
  2. Sword_Of_Geddon
    Sword_Of_Geddon Matsuda123
    Hey man Hrochland and some others expressed interest in helping with your cities. Hope you haven't given up.
    1. Matsuda123
      Matsuda123
      Definitely not giving up, these will be completed. With Hrochland, I have more hope that I can fix them...
      Nov 14, 2017 at 3:02 PM
  3. Ailedhoo
    Ailedhoo Mathalamus
    you could enjoy Dec's space
  4. Eruditio
    Eruditio
  5. Takhisis
    Takhisis jackelgull
    Hey, what happened to the cyoa you were running a few months ago?
  6. Gendry
    Gendry
    Enjoying the salt sea breeze.
  7. Thorvald of Lym
    Thorvald of Lym Synsensa
    I'm gonna miss that bunny. :'(
  8. Lohrenswald
    Lohrenswald Kyriakos
    1. Thorvald of Lym likes this.
    2. Kyriakos
      Kyriakos
      Nice images (apart from the fugly ones) ;)
      Nov 4, 2017
  9. mastrude
    mastrude
    Flustrated all to hell!
  10. mastrude
    mastrude
    Frustrated
  11. seasnake
    seasnake Snake Pliskeen
    Hey, I don't have that link anymore, that material died when I had a computer crash a couple of years ago. I have asked others to post if they have it, but so far no luck.
    1. Snake Pliskeen
      Snake Pliskeen
      What a pity! They were amazing and I wanted include them in my mod. Thanks anyway!
      Nov 9, 2017
  12. retrocity5
    retrocity5
    Anyone I've annoyed in the past I'm deeply sorry.
  13. caketastydelish
    caketastydelish JollyRoger
    It's a shame I didn't get to post in your MAGA thread. Was going to say Krav Maga was already a thing.
  14. Ailedhoo
    Ailedhoo Omega124
    On Crossover: for the next event I would love it was to involve your nation.

Maybe smash, even in set or have our chars play the vid game? Either way I wish to have a excuse to send Bowser and Bowser Jr on a state visit/holiday to Japan.
  15. Ailedhoo
    Ailedhoo TheGryphonPrince
    For the tennis tournament: you wish to handle the results or I handle the RNG for the RP?
    1. Ailedhoo
      Ailedhoo
      Forgive me for doubling the post but do you wish to make the sport contests mechanical into the game itself or?
      Oct 29, 2017
    2. TheGryphonPrince
      TheGryphonPrince
      If you want to handle it yourself, I won't have any objections to it. It won't become a mechanic though.
      Oct 29, 2017
  16. Galgus
    Galgus Lord Shadow
    I've been trying to add perks to units for a Beyond Earth mod, and I've been trying to use your Alien Strains mod as a reference.

I've been getting an "attempt to index a nil value" error when on a unit upgrade lua line.

Would you mind explaining how the mod works?
  17. AVK24
    AVK24
    Online...when I'm online.
  18. Rafalaf
    Rafalaf
    Scratch that! We're going bigger this time! Just wait and see... and you won't be dissapointed!
  19. Von Naumann
    Von Naumann
    Trying to get back into Civ III
  20. David Corperial