1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. hobbsyoyo
    hobbsyoyo Phrossack
    I wanted to pop in and say how extremely happy I am that you are back to posting!
  2. MaryKB
    MaryKB
    Toss a coin to your Witcher
    1. Synsensa likes this.
    2. Synsensa
      Synsensa
      I'd rather have coins tossed to me. I'll even dance.
      Sep 18, 2020 at 1:28 PM
    3. MaryKB
      MaryKB
      Are you a Witcher?
      Sep 18, 2020 at 1:31 PM
  3. Takhisis
    Takhisis Bad Player
    (for the next time you drop in) If you're still interested, CFC is still playing mafia.
  4. MalayanGamer
    MalayanGamer IanMusic
  5. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    Kuriotates civilization should have a brass dragon drake spawning from a unique feature and have Eurabatres the gold dragon as there hero.
  6. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    The chaos mutation spell would work better on units like Cerberus. Cerberus would have 4 heads instead of 3 for eg. A harpy 3 breasts.
  7. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    The chaos mutation spell should give a hill giant for eg two heads instead of one as part of the mutation.
  8. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    The crab man out of the film 300 would be a good character type as a unit to come from Sahuagin civilization too.
  9. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    Davy jones and the flying dutchman should be a part of the Sahuagin civilization that comes from the religion Octopus overlords.
  10. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    A Chimera might be a good unit to go with Balseraphs civilization.
  11. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    A Nymph would be a good unit to go with Svartalfar civilization. Nymph is more evil than a Dryad and more beautiful.
  12. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    A unique feature of a giant oak tree, like Angel oak or Major oak to be a spawning ground for Dryads.
  13. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    The Tarrasque would be a good monster to appear in the game when the armageddon counter gets high.
  14. mourndraken
    mourndraken
    they own everything today and have outlawed the future ..
  15. GoodEnoughForMe
    GoodEnoughForMe MaryKB
    Welcome back :)
    1. MaryKB likes this.
    2. MaryKB
      MaryKB
      Thank you :)
      Sep 18, 2020 at 1:32 PM
  16. StashMcWhalen
    StashMcWhalen
    I just downloaded civilization IV on my Android Galaxy Note 9 - meh... I'm on PS4 for now. looking for True Start Europe Allies
  17. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTURE OF THE XENOMORPH-STARSHIP-TROOPERS-WARRIOR BUG SICK. BY KORY HUBBELL.
  18. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    You will have a handful of Baby Arachnids from each host. Baby Arachnids will grow into a warrior bug then a tiger warrior then a royal warr
  19. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    Maybe the grey widower spider can use injured units as a host like a face hugger. The host will then die and produce baby Arachnids.
  20. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    The grey widower out of the mist would be a good unique unit for Archos civilization. The Grey widower can use another unit as a host.