1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. red3janson
  2. techumseh
    techumseh Patine
    So what's up, mate? What did you do?
  3. hobbsyoyo
    hobbsyoyo Sommerswerd
    You're pretty rad. I look forward to your posts.
    1. Sommerswerd likes this.
    2. Sommerswerd
      Sommerswerd
      Thanks hobbs, the feeling is mutual :D
      Sep 27, 2020 at 11:51 PM
  4. Lordie Staven
  5. Duke William of Normandy
    Duke William of Normandy
    I want to let everyone know that if you want me to make any Civ or Leader ideas, just head to my thread in the Ideas and Suggestions forum.
    1. Boa's Mod Productions likes this.
  6. Lord of Arendelle
    Lord of Arendelle Nutty
    I'm having some trouble with nexus.
    Could you lend your expertise?
    I posted on the "Nexus Viewer Help???" thread
    I've been searching for answers and have read "the tools of the trade" pdf
    and I'm stumped on how to fix it.
  7. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    The Malbaro from Final Fantasy would make a great unit. The Malbaro can consume a warrior unit and spit it out a Beholder as a unique unit.
  8. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    The FORM OF THE TITAN should become a unique feature when built. It can be a statue and have law mana as an affinity.
  9. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    The witches cauldron should become a unique feature when built that spawns a Dementor and Voldemort can start with the villain adventurer pr
  10. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    Some great buildings that you build, can become a unique feature when built. THE GREAT LIGHTHOUSE is definitely one of them.
  11. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    The witch civilization units should have the Vile touch promotion, units that get infected will transform into a Sorrowsworn.
  12. Hinin
    Hinin ashendashin
    Entry for the 09/21/2020
    I understood that profile picture reference, but it's still terrifying. Save our souls.
    1. ashendashin likes this.
  13. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    Arkenstone can be a gemstone that goes with the Evil Dwarves. Garnet can go with either the good or neutral dwarves.
  14. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    The newborn civilization leader that comes from the religion Ashen Veil can have a wonder to build that brings out the Red Xenomorph.
  15. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    Zombies should have a seperate leader away from Sheaim. Sheaim civilization should base themselves around Abashi the Unholy Black Dragon.
  16. seanpowell
    seanpowell
    Mekara order will be the leader to come out of the Council of Eus religion. Mekara order will be a civilization based around Shadow Dragons.
  17. AaronTBD
    AaronTBD
    NFP lets go
  18. hobbsyoyo
    hobbsyoyo Phrossack
    I wanted to pop in and say how extremely happy I am that you are back to posting!
    1. Phrossack likes this.
    2. Phrossack
      Phrossack
      Glad you're happy, and good to see you again!
      Sep 20, 2020
      hobbsyoyo likes this.
  19. MaryKB
    MaryKB
    Toss a coin to your Witcher
    1. Synsensa likes this.
    2. Synsensa
      Synsensa
      I'd rather have coins tossed to me. I'll even dance.
      Sep 18, 2020
    3. MaryKB
      MaryKB
      Are you a Witcher?
      Sep 18, 2020
  20. Takhisis
    Takhisis Bad Player
    (for the next time you drop in) If you're still interested, CFC is still playing mafia.