1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Ailedhoo
    Ailedhoo NinjaCow64
    Hope your ok mate.

Note I am here for you.
  2. Thorvald of Lym
  3. Omega124
    Omega124 Lord_Iggy
    We could really use the return of Venomancer :)
  4. KyivanRusCivPlease
    KyivanRusCivPlease TheRealHellBlazer
    I have tested your "patch" with two cities - the Last Completed Production message works at last!! Can't believe it) There's only one thing I have come across during a quick testing: after my builder cleared a forest which immediately added production to the city, the production of that city was finished, but there was an empty space instead of "...completed". You could fix it as well in the next version if you like)
  5. KyivanRusCivPlease
    I've downloaded it, merci) What about using it with a save? Is it compatible?
    updated: I now have my own answer to that: must begin a new game.
  6. KyivanRusCivPlease
    could you please give a link to the downoad of the Last Completed Production Fix mod, not the subscription (I'm not registered in steam)? and does the mod require to start a new game to work properly? can I use it with a save? thx
    1. TheRealHellBlazer
      TheRealHellBlazer
      Feb 27, 2017 at 7:38 AM
      KyivanRusCivPlease likes this.
  7. chicknex4
    chicknex4
    My dad is so mean i hate my life and I hate my dad
  8. NikMuazHakim
    NikMuazHakim
    I am a fresh Civ player and a guy with short hair here to conquer Earth
  9. jackelgull
    jackelgull Timsup2nothin
    Hey Tim, I know you've already been asked, but have you considered hanging out in fiftychat? You're the wise old man we need to complete the circle
  10. caketastydelish
    caketastydelish rah
    You are rapidly becoming one of my favorite posters on this site.
  11. Nomad or What
  12. Chirthorpe
    Chirthorpe
    Honestly. Kahotep is one of the most immature people I've ever spoken to.
  13. Chirthorpe
    Chirthorpe Kahotep
    See there you go again. Anyone who dares criticise you is apparently an "alt-right racist". Frankly I'm amazed you didn't block TPangolin after he said essentially the same thing I did, (but you did delete the mod and thus his comments)
    That really shows you have no confidence in your own position, doesn't it?
  14. Thorvald of Lym
  15. Owen Glyndwr
    Owen Glyndwr Timsup2nothin
    Ayo, you ever considered chilling on #fiftychat? It's where all the cool folks on cfc hang out, y'know.
    1. Lohrenswald
      Lohrenswald
      Owen's there too
      Feb 25, 2017 at 2:53 PM
      Vincour likes this.
  16. Kaushal Patel
    Kaushal Patel Pouakai
    Hi Pouakai, are you the one who made the Gold Resource mod on steam workshop for Civ 6? If so can you please upload it here? The steam client doesn't work my college and the Steam pages are also blocked. Thanks.
  17. Owen Glyndwr
    Owen Glyndwr Sommerswerd
    Dude! Has anybody invited you to fiftychat yet? Because you should def join us some time.
    1. Vincour
      Vincour
      Don't do it. It's a trap.
      Feb 23, 2017 at 10:49 PM
    2. west india man
      west india man
      Do do it, it's a surprise party
      Feb 23, 2017 at 10:54 PM
  18. LordErectus
    LordErectus
    Your popularity is falling.
    1. Vincour
      Vincour
      Stone needed!
      Feb 23, 2017 at 6:45 PM
      LordErectus likes this.
  19. FelixJudge
    FelixJudge
    Still playing Civ4 + RoM2.91 + AND1.73B in Multiplay - almost the better Civ ;-)
  20. lionn77
    lionn77 Kaitzilla
    It looks like i would have to reinstall the game to try those saves because nothing seems to work. Thank you for your help.