1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. caketastydelish
    caketastydelish Dachs
    Who is Pft and what is Lord Baldermort or Thedas?
    1. Dachs
  2. cardgame
  3. ryanmusante
    ryanmusante dylansan
    Dylan-san, doko desuka??
  4. caketastydelish
    caketastydelish Winner
    So you haven't been on here in three years but I was just randomly going old posts. If you ever come back: I miss a lot and some others surely feel the same way. You're the smartest poster CFC has ever had and your posts are thoroughly enjoyable to read (not being sarcastic or joking one bit).
  5. Electric_Gamers
    Electric_Gamers
    Trying to make my first mod.
  6. Alexx9591
    Alexx9591 Gedemon
    Hello! did you do modding civilization 5? Can I ask a question about modding? Sorry for my English. I translated in translator.
    1. Gedemon
      Gedemon
      I've stopped modding for civ5 years ago, I can't help for that, and when I see a message in the help forum that I can answer, I try to do it, but I' don't do it in profile or PM, as an answer to a modding question may be useful to everyone.
      Oct 16, 2018 at 6:16 PM
    2. Alexx9591
      Alexx9591
      thanks for the answer. I will ask a question on the forum, but before that they did not answer me in other forums
      Oct 17, 2018 at 3:42 AM
  7. MalayanGamer
    MalayanGamer pie_at
    You should put a mechanic on Eurasia map where when settled a city it will have a name that base on a location in our timeline.
    1. pie_at
      pie_at
      That's @work. It's already possible, but there is no X,Y, cityname list for that scenario. If you have the latest patch, it is only included for the RiseOfGreece scenario.
      Oct 15, 2018 at 11:54 AM
  8. christos200
    christos200 Lord of Elves
    Do forgive me but I do have a question to ask: in your latest post in your game, you posted a map that showed Russia as gray. That means that this is the color of my state (if my application has been accepted) or that it is a 'wildland' (thus my application has been rejected). Thanks in advance.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Lord of Elves
      Lord of Elves
      Actually most of the countries on the map are NPCs.
      Oct 13, 2018
    3. christos200
      christos200
      Alright. Just another quick question: can I make changes in the government structure of an NPC or do I have to take it as it is?
      Oct 13, 2018
    4. Lord of Elves
      Lord of Elves
      Depends on the NPC, some of them I'm attached to but you can post a submission for it and I might be down to change them.
      Oct 13, 2018
      christos200 likes this.
  9. MalayanGamer
    MalayanGamer pie_at
    Why most of the building invisible?
    1. pie_at
      pie_at
      What? Do you mean on the map (main interface)? Because I don't have suitable skins for them.
      Oct 13, 2018
  10. Obezag
    Obezag
    Try me with a russian reversal
  11. MalayanGamer
    MalayanGamer pie_at
    Hello, got any update?
    1. pie_at
      pie_at
      Hi yes: I am busy in preparing PAE VI !
      A full version with ranking system for Greeks, Macedonians, Persians, Spartans, Egypts, Assyrians and Carthagians. Of course with lots of bug fixing, improvements, lots of new officer units, new features and so on. I have a main thread in the german forum with all things and current state updates.
      Oct 11, 2018
  12. Makudomi
    Makudomi
    やっちゃいます!
  13. Omega124
    Omega124 Thorvald of Lym
    I finally got that giant paper!

Happy Lief Ericcson Day!
    1. Thorvald of Lym likes this.
    2. Thorvald of Lym
      Thorvald of Lym
      *slips Norse raiders into R2R update*
      Oct 9, 2018
      Omega124 likes this.
  14. justhavingfun
    justhavingfun Sandris
    Hello Sandris, I've created Age of Empires 2 mod with your units and now i want to upload it on Age of Kings Heaven. I was wondering If I could if I gave you credit for the units.
    1. Sandris
      Sandris
      Hello, I`m glad you have a positive influence on the development of mods for games. Go on with the credits)
      Oct 8, 2018
    2. justhavingfun
      justhavingfun
      Thanks I appreciate it.
      Oct 8, 2018
  15. hobbsyoyo
    hobbsyoyo Synsensa
    Bruh what are you doing up at 5am on a Saturday???
    1. Synsensa
      Synsensa
      What are YOU doing up at 5 AM on a Saturday?!
      Oct 6, 2018
      hobbsyoyo likes this.
    2. hobbsyoyo
      hobbsyoyo
      My dog borked for no reason :'-(

He woke me up
      Oct 6, 2018
      Synsensa likes this.
    3. Synsensa
      Synsensa
      *points and laughs*
      Oct 6, 2018
      hobbsyoyo likes this.
  16. Civilization Fanatic
    Civilization Fanatic
    Bonjour à tous! En tant que québécois, dans le forum je répondrai aux commentaires en langue française. Merci de votre compréhension.
  17. Angst
    Angst hobbsyoyo
    Just to be clear: I completely believe Ford. I'm just pointing out that the whole question about it is Republican misdirection, particularly away from Kavanaugh's poor practice: it has transformed from weighing allegations into a whataboutist farce.
    1. hobbsyoyo likes this.
  18. simon2000
    simon2000 Quintillus
    Can you send me a CIV3 BIQ file format document? My email is 331965963@qq.com Thank you very much.
  19. simon2000
    simon2000 Steph
    Can you send me a CIV3 BIQ file format document? My email is 331965963@qq.com Thank you very much.
  20. Snerk
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Takhisis
      Takhisis
      I also have to add that if you check the names of the bribe-payers there will be a lot of homegrown cotnractors but also Siemens, Botnia, Skanska, Scania, etc. who've all had curious situations over the years (only Skanska and Siemens -and their officials- have actually been convicted, but one can hope).
      Oct 6, 2018
    3. Snerk
      Snerk
      Don't worry. Stronkman Bolsonaro will rid all of south america of any corruption, by arming everybody and their car with ARs. And with a sprinkle of fascism the whole mess will be sorted before you can say paramilitary death squads.
      Oct 8, 2018
    4. Takhisis
      Takhisis
      Given that Bolsonaro is Brazil's Trump I hardly think he'll do anything *against* corruption.
      Oct 8, 2018
Ebates: Get Paid to Shop