New profile posts

Hello Patine. I am writing to you because 270sims forum were unfortunately closed and i wanted few P4E+Primaries scenarios and i was directed to you be Discord community of 270sims.
Hello Rhye,

I recognize that you've likely received numerous test requests in the past. As someone deeply passionate about Civilization, I'd like to express my interest in contributing. I am eager to participate in playtesting your Civ 5 mod and would appreciate the chance to offer feedback. If you're interested, please share the link at your convenience.
Hi Rhye,

I understand that you've received many potential test requests over the years. As a huge civ fan, Game Developer, and Archaeology student, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I would love to spend some time playtesting your mod for Civ 5 and would be grateful for the opportunity to provide any feedback I can. Please send me a link when you get the chance if you are interested.
Added a couple new lines of dialogue to my E&E Deep Dives, since I just realized the leaders have different dialogue for accepting/rejecting friendships depending on who's offering them. :)
Can I ask you, please, to fact check my story about a sixty year old man retiring in Japan for a pension?
Hey Enginseer, are your mods such as Leadership Reformation and World Congress Reformation safe to use with the latest VP, 4.5.1?
Enginseer
Enginseer
Leadership Reformation likely not.
World Congress Reformation yes!
Galaphile0125
Galaphile0125
Thank you so much for the reply! I appreciate everything you do for the community!
Blackbetsy is the name of Shoeless Joe Jackson's bat. That's a piece of esoteric White Sox trivia that I don't know why chose as my screen name.
Suppose after 10 years on CFC I might as well finally set an account picture. I wonder if someone will recognise it :p Yes it's civ related, but pretty niche!
Top Bottom