1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Dr. Elephant
  2. LPlate2
    LPlate2 Pazyryk
    Hi Pazyryk,
    LPlate here. Just getting back into modding and trying to develop a mod on Civ IV. It will plagiarise a load of ideas from Ea and its threads but will be limited by my time and ability. I might issue a couple of modcomps along the way but it would be years before I have anything publishable modwise.

Anyway, hope all is well with you. Take care.
    LPlate
  3. Ersoperso
    Ersoperso
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
  4. TimChuma
    TimChuma
    See the big girls, see the tall girls, see the small girls. See the girl waiting for the train?
  5. Dr. Elephant
    Dr. Elephant Thunderbrd
    How I can PM you, exactly? Sorry to ask, but I never do it before (I mean, here).
  6. LKendter
    LKendter Elephantium
    LK160 is up and running. It is your turn to grab it.
  7. Phrossack
    Phrossack Takhisis
    Greetings again! I muſt confeſs I wot not of what thou meaneſt by "three zeroes" in the TIL Threade.

And what meaneſt thou to do with the Materials of Learninge of the Georgian and Armenian ſcripts? That thou wouldſt poſt Materials that we benighted ones may better learn them? That would be a goode Deed.
    1. Takhisis
      Takhisis
      While coarſe-ſpokenne as uſualle, Monsieur de Vincour is right.The Attainement of 5,000 Poſts is forsooth an important Benchmark.

As for Уe ſcriptes of Уe Caucasian Christian countries, I intend to Make Addition of them to mine Typographickal Font Projeckt.
      Jan 13, 2019 at 3:43 PM
    2. Phrossack
      Phrossack
      Ah, I noticed not my milestone Poſting! I prefer the ſuperior dozenal ſyſtem in which 5,000 is a Number of no ſignificance.
      Jan 13, 2019 at 4:20 PM
  8. Takhisis
    Takhisis Seon
    Honourable Seaon, I see you are alive, I mean, online!
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Takhisis
      Takhisis
      OK, i've been evaluating it and I'm not sure whether it can be possible for me to join it after it's been running for two weeks. Would people stand for it?

How long would I have to set up my Takhitties faction?
      Jan 12, 2019 at 11:08 PM
    3. Seon
      Seon
      Pacing is much slower than forum games. During those two weeks, I only had 1 update. People will not complain, and the game is designed to enable as much hot joins as possible.

Update 2 should be going live in a few days. If you join then, or any time before update 3 is posted, I'll append you to Update 2.
      Jan 12, 2019 at 11:36 PM
    4. Takhisis
      Takhisis
      Ah, it's one of the sane-speed ones. It wouldn't compete with the mafia game that's just started then. It's very-late-a.m. so I'll be closing up shop for the night now; don't worry if I don't show up in time for the next update.
      Jan 13, 2019 at 12:13 AM
  9. cardgame
    cardgame MaryKB
    I might have mentioned it before but I really liked your (original?) black and white avatar. Timeless if you ask me.
    1. MaryKB likes this.
    2. MaryKB
      MaryKB
      Jan 12, 2019 at 11:48 AM
      cardgame likes this.
    3. cardgame
      cardgame
      Yes, #2
      Jan 12, 2019 at 2:49 PM
  10. ryanmusante
    ryanmusante Krajzen
    Hello, are you still active with Civ 5 modding?
  11. innonimatu
    innonimatu Lexicus
    Apparently it is impossible to start a conversation (what passes for PM now) with you? I'll just tell you here to take a look at Adam Tooze's latest musings, it's worth it.
    1. Lexicus
      Lexicus
      it shouldn't be impossible, I haven't been banned or anything. I've been trying to figure this out for a few days - I found a couple of articles by Tooze but they were written a while ago: do you mean his latest book? or something else?
      Jan 14, 2019 at 4:16 PM
  12. Takhisis
  13. Tennyson789
    Tennyson789
    Tridef 3D Alternative
  14. DamImLookinGood
    DamImLookinGood Lanzelot
    sent you a reply to your reply to my post
  15. DamImLookinGood
    DamImLookinGood tjs282
    sent you a reply to your reply to my post
  16. Wondercrush89
    Wondercrush89
    Playing CIV 4 BTS (Bug / Bull Mod)with the Roomies. Ghandi Oracled Theology for Apostolic Palace w/ Stonehenge in capital.
  17. aswipe
    aswipe Moi Magnus
    Hey just want to say I really appreciate your Vox Pupuli modpacks for Civ V. Your modpack is my go to for hours of enjoyment. Looking forward to the newest VP version with the 3/4 updates. Thanks!
    1. Moi Magnus likes this.
  18. NukingGandhi
    NukingGandhi
    Contemplating my crappy username.
    1. Wondercrush89 likes this.
    2. Wondercrush89
      Wondercrush89
      "NuclearGhandi" could be a better fit.
      Jan 6, 2019
    3. NukingGandhi
      NukingGandhi
      That sounds way better, thanks. (Sorry this comments is millions of years late.)
      Jan 14, 2019 at 8:40 PM
  19. Gedemo
    Gedemo AriochIV
    Hi Fez symbol is at 1:39 in the Hungary First look video
    1. AriochIV
      AriochIV
      Thanks!
      Jan 4, 2019
  20. Takhisis
    Takhisis Synsensa
    Poit! Troz! Welcome back!
    1. Synsensa
      Synsensa
      Ich bin ewig!
      Jan 2, 2019
    2. Takhisis
      Takhisis
      You wouldn't believe it, but non-English comments are not allowed in Visitor Messages/Profile Comments. :(
      Naaarf.
      Jan 2, 2019
    3. Synsensa
      Synsensa
      I am eternal. I will outlive these rules. Maybe.
      Jan 2, 2019