1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Shiva777
    Shiva777
    I Love Soil Do You?
  2. Shiva777
  3. RFormica
  4. Resinator
    Resinator
    Pissed off about modern implementations of the Civilization game
  5. Ming
  6. RFormica
    RFormica
    Eastern Silk Road City-State Pack almost complete!
  7. Arakhor
    Arakhor JohannaK
    I was going to PM you because I haven't seen you post in a while, so thanks for posting. :)
    1. JohannaK likes this.
  8. Strijder21
    Strijder21
    Persistence and diligence
  9. saigon1983
    saigon1983 sukritact
    Good day to you!
    I have two questions about your Civ5 mod Events and Decisions
    The 1st Q is: I translated your mod to Russian. How could I send you my files?
    The 2nd Q is: This mod is a little bit buggy and uncomplited. Will you improve these or your work with this mod ended long time ago?
    Thanks for your answer!
  10. Vincour
    Vincour Lexicus
    "I'm pretty sure Trump would lose to Palpatine in a lightsaber duel" The hottest of takes
    1. Lexicus likes this.
  11. caketastydelish
    caketastydelish
    If you have no critics you'll likely have no success
  12. fapfap362x362fapfap
    fapfap362x362fapfap Birdjaguar
    How to write a topic about the script, is there a step by step guide with screenshots? I just wouldn't know where what buttons to press. And if I did not understand the extent of language barriers, can I ask you for example, upload my scripts?
  13. Urza1234
    Urza1234 Vokarya
    Thx for the advice on the script I was playing around with, just got it working.
  14. Birdjaguar
    Birdjaguar fapfap362x362fapfap
  15. Harold Clapsaddle
    Harold Clapsaddle
    New and trying to learn about mods.
  16. Birdjaguar
    Birdjaguar fapfap362x362fapfap
    Hello. and welcome to civ fanatics. I'm not sure what you are asking. You can respond in my profile or you can pm me for privacy.
  17. fapfap362x362fapfap
    fapfap362x362fapfap Birdjaguar
    Hi. I'm here for the first time. Write and translate in translator, sorry if that. Everything is in English and I'm confused. Can you help? I will adapt the English scripts for the Russian social network Vkontakte. I don't do mods, just scenaries for conquests. Can I here to put them and how do I do that if it is possible.
    1. fapfap362x362fapfap
      fapfap362x362fapfap
      Nothing, just created a few scenarios for the Russian community, I'm probably the only one who knows the editor of civilization 3 now in Russia. I think to translate the scripts in a foreign language was Russian, well, that is easier to perceive in the game. And here I would like to lay out those scenarios that are already available, and of course for the sake of criticism and advice from more experienced users.
      Aug 15, 2017 at 4:29 PM
  18. chagela
    chagela Nexxo
    Hallo. Could you update links for Ancient World scenario?
  19. Imp. Knoedel
    Imp. Knoedel
    Capitalism is literally cancer.
  20. Imp. Knoedel
    Imp. Knoedel
    Why won't this website let me change my avatar? :(
    1. Vincour
      Vincour
      What's the issue?
      Aug 12, 2017
    2. Imp. Knoedel
      Imp. Knoedel
      I was trying to upload an image that was too large. Apparently there are two ways of changing your avatar, and only one of them actually gives you an error message when the upload wasn't successful, the other just pretends nothing happened.
      Aug 12, 2017
    3. Vincour
      Vincour
      Xenforo strikes again!
      Aug 12, 2017