1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice
nzcamel

20170406011152_1

Trajan loves me?

20170406011152_1
nzcamel, Apr 5, 2017
    • nzcamel
      @Victoria:
      Here's a question for you - why on earth did Trajan dow on me with relationship numbers as you see here? This screenshot was just after we made peace; as you can see the side bar still shows us at war.
      I know how it happened in part. I converted Gorgo's cities against her wishes and her & Trajan were tight so the joint warred me. Yet I think I've been closer to Trajan most the game than Gorgo has. Our friendship may have slipped as low as friendly momentarily; but it's been swapping between declared friends and allies for ages.
    • Victoria
      He is not allied with you presently, nor a declared friend so there is no reason why he cannot DOW you.
      He should not with modifiers normally DOW you and so I can suggest it is because of space and he thinks he has a chance against you. I cannot say more without the map
      nzcamel likes this.
    • nzcamel
      Well of course he isn't. We just made peace :p
      I appreciate what you are saying though.
    • Victoria
      I just love the way he is stil +11 for being an ally.
      nzcamel likes this.
    • Victoria
      Hey @nzcamel ... have a nosy at diplomacy*.csv files in the log directory... I thnk I have been doing things the hard way, you may find your answers in there also
    • nzcamel
      How do I do that?...without breaking my game :shifty: Send me a message if you can be bothered explaining to a technical Neanderthal ;)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Civ6 - Screenshots
    Uploaded By:
    nzcamel
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    385.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1920px
    Height:
    1080px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).