1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice
Turquoiside

Ai Worst Start

Don't think the AI cheats? How can he have Swordsman when he can't trade! Little (bleep).

Ai Worst Start
Turquoiside, Jun 21, 2008
    • Psyringe
      Because he can trade along the coastal tiles, just as you could if you were in his situation.

Not a cheat, apparently just (again) a poster that didn't know the rules of the game. Which can easily happen in a game as complex as Civ, yet it astonishes me how eager people are to claim that the AI is cheating when a simple check of the rules would show them that it isn't ...
    • Turquoiside

No, I checked trade Advisor, even 'Stop Trading', he has NO trade going on. It is a cheat.
    • jsweeney
      this may sound dumb,,, but is he sitting on iron?
    • EquinoxOmega
      The only advantage of this starting position is that it's easy to defend.
    • jsweeney
      but i do see monty getting horse archers on the earth map without contact with the old world......creepy.
    • jsweeney
      knowing the Aztecs though the people are probably forced into horse-a-tude
    • jsweeney
      are you positive he doesn't have any other cities? your map is darkish
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Civ4 - Screenshots
    Uploaded By:
    Turquoiside
    Date:
    Jun 21, 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count: