Ai Worst Start
Don't think the AI cheats? How can he have Swordsman when he can't trade! Little (bleep).
Because he can trade along the coastal tiles, just as you could if you were in his situation.

Not a cheat, apparently just (again) a poster that didn't know the rules of the game. Which can easily happen in a game as complex as Civ, yet it astonishes me how eager people are to claim that the AI is cheating when a simple check of the rules would show them that it isn't ...

Psyringe said:
Because he can trade along the coastal tiles, just as you could if you were in his situation.

Not a cheat, apparently just (again) a poster that didn't know the rules of the game. Which can easily happen in a game as complex as Civ, yet it astonishes me how eager people are to claim that the AI is cheating when a simple check of the rules would show them that it isn't ...

No, I checked trade Advisor, even 'Stop Trading', he has NO trade going on. It is a cheat.

The only advantage of this starting position is that it's easy to defend.

but i do see monty getting horse archers on the earth map without contact with the old world......creepy.

Media information

Category
Civ4 - Screenshots
Added by
Turquoiside
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom