SOTD42: My Enemy's Enemy Is My Friend
krieger546

SOTD42: My Enemy's Enemy Is My Friend

Played RFC with Greece when my vassal Ethiopia decided it was time to declare war on Rome. Yay!? I had only a few troops home when Roman legions started arriving. But their whole army was beaten up by barbs!
for barbarians they're awfully organized. Lucky break!

dear god thats an arwfull amount of barbs :O

BTW The reason why there's only three defenders in Byzantion is the plague, which doesn't help.

darkedone02 said:
i wonder what your computer specs are to be able to run this slow mod...
I run a Dell Latitude D630 packed with Core2 T7300@2.0GHz, 2GB RAM and NVIDIA Quadro NVS 135M.

The huge amount of barbarians is party caused by the Romans having the Great Wall. A little while before the European civs start to spawn the mediteranean ones get bombarded by huge numbers of barbarians to represent the fall of the Roman Empire to barbarians. However the Great Wall is protecting the Romans' cities (very good strategy) and funelling all of the barbarians that would be attacking them towards you. So basically what you're seeing is the Greek-smashing barbs AND the Rome-smashing barbs descending upon you.

Good luck :)

EDIT: But at least they killed the Roman army en route :lol:

Yeah, what will happen to you? Did the the barbs and Romans wipe each other out?

See the Roman Great Wall.

I don't envy Greece here. How many turns from that moment did the plague last?

What graphics mod are you using there? I like the look of the water!

What graphics mod are you using there? I like the look of the water!

The terrain that is included with RFC.

Media information

Category
Civ4 - Screenshot of the Day
Added by
krieger546
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media