I encountered this bug too in the past.
It's a compatibility issue between VP and the Peru mod that creates a custom Archaeologist specialist for...
Fixed a Firaxis bug whereby Hospitals cannot be built if a civ features an aqueduct as unique building.
Credits to TopHatPaladin for the fix.
Glad to announce the release of my first mod in collaboration with another modder. :)
Lungora's Dai Viet
Time has come to expand my horizons: pre-colonial Malawi adds to the projects queue taking a legacy from the past (i.e. the design is semi-adapted...
Jarcast's The Etruscans for VP
UA: League of Twelve People
International trade routes provide :c5greatperson: Great Artist points,...
Available at Machinery.
- Inspired from this research
- Art and Code: Jarcast
To ease the burden on graphics.
- now UA is compatible with any mod adding new specialists and related great people (e.g. JFDLC)
- adjusted UA on screen notification
In the previous update I deleted something I shouldn't have.
Oh no. I deleted something that I shouldn't have deleted.
Thanks for notifying me.
- fixed some lua shenaningans: now landlocked cities next to a lake should be eligible to pairing and not mistaken for coastal. damned...
- Code cleaning
- Vox Populi only: Hogan gives +1 Food to adjacent Desert tiles.
Separate names with a comma.