Kael is working on making minor leaders come into the game when you make a colony.
All Svartalfar leaders have the sinister trait. It grants recon units the Sinister promotion, which gives +1 attack strength.
The only improvment I can think of is a Giant Spider intro (You can be gifted the necessary tech by Keelyn), as well as renaming the towns. I dislike that Jubilee and Innsmouth are on the same island, as so close.
I love the mounted line for almost any civilization. My only beef with it is different units in it are similar, only with varying strength/withdrawal.
In melee there are immortals, recon has assasin vs. ranger paths, magic has spell spheres, and divine has divine magic/many upper tier units...
If I wanted to restart my path how would I do so? Do I need a complete reinstallation?
ie. I won as the Ljosalfar in the Splintered Court, and won Lord of the Balors. I want to experience the Black Tower with the Svartalfar, and Take on hordes of demons in other sceanrios. Is this possible...
I'd go fpr settling 1NW. You'd gain a sheep and fresh water, as well as lose several water tiles. Water tiles are much weaker than in BtS, and all we'd havein the BFC would be 2 clams, which could be improved by a later, more profitable, coastal city.
1) A quick fix is switch your allies off the tech a turn before you finish the tech so you can build it first.
2) The 2 Svartalfar minor leaders have speacial units. Volanna starts with a hunter with hero, and Rivanna starts with a Great Commander. These can become very powerful if used...
I just defeated Volanna as Amelanchier(Gilden is spectacular) and the event concerning Duin called me the winter court, though the option called me the summer court.
BTW is there a reason Falamar is on the map?
1) Into the desert (both sides are fun)
2) Lord of Balors (Story for Keelyn/Varn is great, and the demonic dukes are fun to fight, as are the deal events)
3) The Cult (I liked the mix of the epic game with dungeons)
Wouldn't the nest way to solve the choose religion problem, be finding Varn/razing Dirge give you the founding tech?
I've been getting the Kane map CtD as well, as well as map trading with Ethne (don't know about Faeryl/Arturus).
This is my favourite sceanario so far, I really like Deius...