das
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I understand completly; its just hard to muster up enough land to satisfy both you and Russia.

To you I would recognize your vassalage of Georgia and I would withdraw all claims to it (course, thats a given) and I would also over 5 EP.

To Russia I would over the land north of Georgia, the small bit of land north of the Danube, and perhaps a bit more.

Its hard to muster up stuff that could safeguard me from having the Ottomans partioned... on turn 2.
    Still though, I am willing to negotiate; whether you would like to do so seperately or with Abaddon does not matter to me... the only thing that matters to me is reestablishing the peace and integretity of the greater area of my empire.
    If Abaddon persists in failing to answer my PM, I just might. Probably not, though.
    Or perhaps you would rather do some honest diplo with me; doesn't matter though, if you both are intent on screwing me over then so be it.
    Well that was a bit of a mess-up! No idea why our troops ended up fighting, guess because I didn't say DON'T fight.. :sigh:

Anyway, PM me?
    Well, the Ottomans are somewhat considered part of the status quo of Europe,

I never made a new Alliance with the French; I was just reaffirming the historical one as in real life so I could keep getting military advisors.

Anyways; care to negotiate peace? You wouldn't abandon your brothers of the faith?
    He had me trying to invade you; I always expected he was full of it and if it weren't for my set of back up orders I sent in with my originals I'd be screwed.

Though, in my defence I at least actually wanted to declare war in forum... so much for gentlemanly warfare.
    Actually, you two are also at war; already fought in the Caucasus.

If your wondering how I know, its cause EQ is testing out a new battle system and I'm givin a chance to save my ass...

He did however backstab me; did he inform you of his second hand diplomacy?
    fair enough... cause right now I got a Persian army atacking in Iraq, a Russian Army marching through Anatolia and another pushing towards Istanbul...

I was just looking to see if there was a coorelation between the two events.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom