Yared
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thank you for your compliments on my caption. :D

Also, if you join Realpolitik as Bobb has suggested, join my party. It's for intelligent people.
    Yes, I'm Christian.

You're church was 6 hours long? :eek: No wonder you're an atheist!
    And the annoying thing is that half the posts were deleted due to spam and flamming, often before I read them :(
    Hi
    Congratulations, then, both for your results and for getting into your chosen school. It does sound impressing. I hope this school is not far away from where you live.

Did I see correctly that you are no longer with your gf? sad.

My life sucks, as usual. i didn't get the job I applied to... I didn't get replies from another places either... But apparently, thanks to a recomendation, I'll start working as an arabic/islamic history teacher at a certain university... it's ranked 7th (in 90) in Poland (5th if we don't count technical universities); it's not bad, but I have many doubts nevertheless. The pay is silly (I'll be earning less than people working in MacDonald's), I'll have to move...

I've progressed with my paper. My professor says I have a big potential and that the work is on high level, but he complains that my sentences are too long & complicated and there's some english influence in my vocabulary.

Bye
    The bigger resolution hurts my eyes. Does he just have a huge screen?
    Ahhh Death Metal, I am more of a nu-Metal and classic metal person, my 5 bands would probably be.

Slipknot
    Korn
    Black Sabbath
    Rammstein
    Metallica

But not in any order...

HM for Iron Maiden and Pantera
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom