Link
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It says you are Orthodox Christian. As the leader of the Orthodox church, the Byzantine Emperor works and follow myself, do you follow me as your holy leader?
    Dommy started a war. Byzantium joined the anti-Dommy bandwagon and attacked Texas to occupy it.

The Mexicans flipped out, and declared war on Math for invading Texas.
    omega declared war on me for attacking texas. a land that wasn't his. i think omega and i are a peace. for now.
    Actually, last turn, you claimed W. Australia, which is around 4300 pixels, which would be 14 points; halve that and you get 7, plus DP of 1 = 8. I can't deny you a territory however, no matter how large, and so I gave you that and no SA territories.
    1. Good news! I miscalculated; the actual person hit was Kazakhstan. Spain emerges unharmed!

2. I'm operating on a "first come, first served" method of allotting territories. Since Italy claimed Catalonia + Aragon before you did, they got it.
    Since this is now the second turn, I could only give you 7 territories... buuut! Since it's YOUR first turn, I made it so no distance penalty applies. You now control a large chunk of Spain. :)

When the opportunity arises, I'd get Gibraltar if you want it; the Angevins have their eyes set on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom