Arakhor
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• RE: GURPS: Yeah, I have never played the game either (my sedimentary lifestyle means I haven't found anyone to play with, though PbP is an option, if I could find a suitable place), yet I have Space, the 4e basic set and Ultra-Tech on the way. I mostly use it for world-building. I find making systems and aliens using GURPS Space is calming, almost.
    Wow, I'm surprised people read that. Well, I decided to take a week off when I got back from college, and...1 week very quickly turned into 6. I really should get back to work on that.
    We need a real British person. All we have are Americans. You know how boring that makes the game? Oh well.
    Since I'm an "ignorant" American, can you please tell me what 10 Pounds converts as? Because you're on.
    Maybe I was thinking of him, I'm not sure.

North Carolina actually has a lot of things by American standards. We have some mountains, some beaches, and maybe one old building. So, actually, not a lot at all.

But, yeah, good job on Harry Potter. Best British invention ever, imo. :goodjob:
    Hmm, I must've been thinking of someone else then. :)

Yeah, 400 miles isn't really that much, probley because it takes many more miles to get anywhere interesting here. My family drove 14 hours to Tornoto one time, but we've driven longer before. In Europe you can hop in the car and drive 20 minutes and WHAM! You're in Budapest. :)
    Yes, I thought you lived in Scotland, wasn't sure though. NC is the best state in the Union, in my opinion, of course :rolleyes:.

Who do you know that lives here?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom