Sommerswerd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Holy VM info-dump, Kai Lord! :)

If you don't like playing on when without knowing whether you can win or not, you'd hate the Fighting Fantasy series - they were infamous for that sort of thing! Also, as I recall, Joe Dever said that letting Rhygar die was a instance whether Lone Wolf needs to make a hard choice to save Sommerlund and not just operate on altruism.

Poor proof-reading (and unnecessary editing) in the Magnakai series was a definite hallmark of the US versions. You have my sympathy. :)
    The UK editions have the famous artwork by Gary Chalk, which is highly distinctive when you're familiar with it.

Incidentally, if you click on View Conversation and then reply, you automatically reply to my wall and I get notified. :)
    Based on the Artwork, I think that most if not all of my books were the US versions. The UK versions had more abstract art IIRC.
    So, did you play through the original UK Lone Wolf books or were you stuck with the butchered US editions?
    If I might direct your attention to this, my esteemed captain. We need a team of capable CFCers to crush everyone else in this alpha, and I thought you might be interested.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom