Eltain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I know you have an AIM, LOE always talks about it, Add me?
    Same name as I have here. Could use it for diplo. Etc.
    Diplo: not to brag, but we are a rich, powerful nation. You allow my nation to move closer to yOur sphere and together, we can be HUGE! Also, through our valley, we can spread your message, and your armys... We have mentioned tribute, this could be significant. We are considering the need to deal with the various religions mixing our nations. Want some slaves?
    No worries mate :) We do it all!

Send a message to Birdjaguar and he will edit the thread title for you.
    Ooh, also. I think we need to think of a cooler name for your NES.. that might pull more peeps in? :)
    From Zan-Heng
    To K’therack

We should carve up Kingreer between us. With them removed trade can flow directly to you without them taking a cut! What do you think?
    Its spelt Update, not udate ;) Might want to fix that. lol.

Fantastic update 1, I hope more players jump in to take up some of the nations. It is a fantastic world we have created.

IS the next turn going to be 1,5,20,400 years? I don't mind any which way, just need to know!
    Awesome, considering the lack of updatage there's no rush to discuss. I'm online quite erratically at the moment because I'm floating about in China so we can talk when we both see each other online
    Good sir, could you send me a message on MSN please? I'd like to discuss some Nesse stuff with you.
    Cheers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom