Padma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I got a small question, in the latest downloads in the top left side. Is there a way to seperate the latest downloads into civ 3/ civ4? Im looking for the latest updates releases for civ 4 and all i see are 21 planes from wormshadow for civ3. ?I have nothing against what he does but how about splitting that into the latest top 10 releases for civ4 and civ 3. That way those who no longer play civ3 can see the latest for civ4, and/or civ3. Just a small suggestion, now I have to go hunting for latest civ4 releases. Thanks for your time.
    I just searched "Linux" in advanced search, only the computer talk forum left on, and 95% of the results were threads you posted in.
    Hello,Padma.this is Clown Terminator. i don't know if you can fix it,but the link to the Asha'man unit by CamJH is broken.could you repair it? thanks.
    Padma, I have been living with pain for 33 years because of my army service. I no longer have the energy to deal with people like Spoonwood, or some of the others on this forum. I will check by for interesting maps, but that is it.

Sincerely Yours,
    Dale R. Ridder
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom