Thlayli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't guarantee quality, but it's certainly supposed to be original. Think less FFH and more Glorantha, though even Glorantha is just a distinct inspiration by this point.

As for the playerbase, well, we'll just see. I'm more concerned about kicking it off the ground, but both will have their own difficulties in this regard. I do want to polish the fantasy project some more first, while with 1000 BC I'd just need to re-read the material I've gathered and make up my mind about the rules. I'll do it when I have a bit less stuff on my plate.
    I have two projects, both of which I'd like to carry out at some point or another. One is 1000 BC, the other is... something else, though I think you might like it. It won't ruin anything I don't want ruined to say that I tried to come up with an original fantasy setting.

Also, I'm turning away from stat-driven NESes, for the purposes of both projects. Stats will be more informative and auxilliary than anything else. Should free me up to focus on the stuff I actually care about.
    Maybe I just will. :p

Honestly I do keep being impeded by all kinds of problems, to the point of the ridiculous (losing my old computer). But that's probably not going to change ever, so I might as well start something soon.

No more specific promises than that, though.
    Hi Thlayli. I'm trying to compile all the extra history, current affairs, etc info for TACNES, but I'm really stuck for ideas plus I'm in the middle of exams. When do you need the info by?
    Has any history been written or decided for number 19 because.. no one will work w/ me now on 13 as they are all working with theige. I wish I would have known he was applying for it.. and not just find out after he posted it.. I have no chance. I'm too busy.. /rant/ sorry.
    Hey, will we know control the CSB nation before, as a lot of my history depends on them and I cannot write some of it until I know. Thanks.
    Can I just make up a name for that Puke colored nation until someone chooses it. For my history?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom